Spec Ops or Zombies?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I like them both, and although Zombies is a Treyarch thing, I would have loved to have had it in MW3. Spec Ops is fantastic as well, but I will go back to black ops every once in a while for Zombies.

silentlightning
83 REPLIES 83
in reply to silentlightning

silentlightning wrote:

I like them both, and although Zombies is a Treyarch thing, I would have loved to have had it in MW3. Spec Ops is fantastic as well, but I will go back to black ops every once in a while for Zombies.

Zombies was a nice addition, sure. Still, I am probably more interested in spec-ops this go around than the last one.

I like the addition of more than two players for MW3.

flakfire

I thought the limit was two players?

silentlightning

silentlightning wrote:

I thought the limit was two players?

I was under the impression it was bumped to three. Who knows? I may be wrong.

flakfire

The limit is two players

http://twitter.com/#!/vSimCO

vsimco@hotmail.com

v Sim CO

I would have preferred WAW zombies to MW2 Spec Ops any day. But during BO, zombies got a little stale for my taste. We'll see how MW3 does.

-pictureframe-

I would go with Spec-Ops Zombies is boring and gets old fast. Spec-Ops on the other hand is always changing you get 16 Maps from the get go and not 1 ok Map and 1 really bad map.

also you can Rank up in Spec-Ops and sure points something you cant do in Zombies.

eliteknight92

eliteknight92 wrote:

I would go with Spec-Ops Zombies is boring and gets old fast. Spec-Ops on the other hand is always changing you get 16 Maps from the get go and not 1 ok Map and 1 really bad map.

also you can Rank up in Spec-Ops and sure points something you cant do in Zombies.

I agree, even though Zombies was extremely addictive.

It would be awesome if IW put hidden objects to activate music, but, I'll keep dreaming...

firehawkshooter

I don't think we can (or should) compare these two modes.

They're very different. Zombies is a ton of fun, and Survival Mode looks like it'll be a fantastic addition to the franchise.

However, I for one would not like Zombies to become a yearly thing. It would just become stale after awhile. With Survival Mode, you're getting that awesome co-op experience that Zombies offers (albeit a two player limited co-op experience), but it's keeping things fresh.

I'll look forward to seeing what Treyarch do with Zombies in 2012 (if they decide to bring it back), but this year, I'm looking forward to Survival Mode.

Follow me on twitter.

DFlannagan10

I think I'll enjoy Spec Ops, but just like when MW2 was the latest game, I'll still go back once in a while for Zombies.

weird-guy

Studios