Spec Ops or Zombies?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I have to agree that Zombies was better than MW2 Spec Ops tto a certain degree. However, with what they have now added to Spec Ops, I think will give it the one up

esmorgue
in reply to silentlightning

Honestly, I'm liking what I'm seeing with Spec Ops: Survival Mode.

Looks fun for all players.

I never got into zombies. Every time a zombie map came up, I would play it around 3 or 4 times than never touch it again. I just stick to the multiplayer.

I understand that there is a huge zombie community in Treyarch's COD games but I would never fit in.

vims2011

zumbi mode and good but spec ops and better for sure

callofduty_com_2

I love me some zombies but I'm looking forward to Spec Ops due to the fact that it's similar to zombies in the way it's wave based. But Spec Ops is more fast paced and tactical do to the fact that it's not mindless zombies coming at you, rather slow. It's guys, with guns, dogs, chemicals, etc coming at you, and you have to be more stratigic on how you'll deal with what they're throwing at you.

darkangel1099

zombies all the way!!!

XxREAPERxX

I believe this will present more of a challenge. Due to the fact the enemy shoots back and all the other type of enemy you encounter.

esmorgue

I think zombies will be better because its 4 player, also the I think its better because the characters quotes, the easter eggs, the music, the maps (because its cool how there fictional e.g low gravity moon, teleporters wonder weapons ect) I doubt survival will have any of that.

Oh and the storyline for zombies is probably better

Fullthrotl

Zombies was good, but it was generally the same thing oer and over.....and over.  Spec ops is looking to be good as u can use killstreaks, buy your weapons etc.

vengence20

WaW zombies was great, Spec Ops was just as fun but a completely different style and therefore not comparable.

In saying that though, complicating Zombies and giving it a 'story' destroyed zombies and in my opinion Black Ops Zombies was a bastardised version of WaW zombies. Hopefully the same doesnt happen with Spec Ops.

slyaudio1

I agree with the bastardization of the original Zombies. They added all those actors and should have used that money on making them game run better.

Spec Ops in MW2 was all right, but got dull after a while. This version seem like it will liven it up. Especially with the dogs, and Juggernauts.

esmorgue

Studios