Steam Connect Failed !?-Help please

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

So .. today I wanted to log in and play some games. Everything is OK untill I press Find Game and I got Steam Connect Failed. I retry and still . What should I do ?

~Thx Sanyilabanc

Sanyilabanc
6 REPLIES 6

You have done exactly what you needed to do.  Your post will be run through a universal translator which will then be routed to a cyberdine T-800 which will interface with the Steam machines series 70 which will infiltrate the CoD Cloud which should either cause some precipitation in the IWnet which should lube up your internet connection to the cloud.  Or your account will be killed.

Seriously though that happens quite a bit to me.  It will come back soon.  Or not.  It is just another one of the marvels of IWnet.  Bask in its glory for it will not always shine upon you.

Good luck!

johnsmith3

So in small words .... I wait . Right ?...

Sanyilabanc

That is what I do. 

Sometimes I play some of the spec ops stuff or single player for a little bit and then go back.  For some reason it doesn't have a problem after I do that.  Weird really.

Then again it could be your internet connection.

johnsmith3

it's become long story... may be whole day

Antonka86
Highlighted

Well it's working by now

Sanyilabanc

i have an issue i dont want to use steam and when  i use the c:\program file( ohhh you get it!!), it wont install. Im stuck in Kuwait and since im here for a year i would like to do regular game missions on pc. Why is steam in control of my game when i have a dvd.

crackz

Studios