Team Defender/Headquarters Pro

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I know this is a random ass question but what do you guys think of these game modes?

XxJake14xX
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

HQ has been my favorite mode since back in MWR, just hard to find games as hardly anybody plays it.   Team defender is fun, kinda tdm with a flag. A lot easier when playing with a party.

bluntsmoka1

Yeah your right Headquarters is extremely underrated and does deserve more players, and Team Defender might be one of my fav game modes . . . on MW3 of course.

XxJake14xX

All the people who know nothing about the game (the ones which use FMG9s) play tdm because thats at the top of the list.

infinitlag

Lol I know the FMG9 is probably the most bullshit gun ever besides toobs, but I still have it in one of my classes because when I get pissed and rage thats the class I pull out lol. And it includes scavenger pro hardline pro and steady aim pro aha I even call the class bullshit.

XxJake14xX

FMG9 is worse than tubes, by a long way.

infinitlag

You need to aim with tubes...not with fmg

silentshotnl1

I'm fine with the tubes as long as I don't get spammed by them and flashes.

Played Team Defender solo for the first time in ages, took my M60 and the flag, result was 40+ kills but also about 20 deaths, still, it was lots of fun.

I also did play my very first Headquarters match and it was very enjoyable for me, got a great team who really knew how to take controll of the area, I ended up being the MVP with most kills, points and captures, whatever they're in the mode. It was pretty damn cool, especially because not a single person used FMG9 akimbo or any other SMG than UMP45 and MP7, others were ARs.

Both game modes are something I could enjoy, finally team mode where it's not all about me trying to get as many kills and less deaths as possible. Some of my definate favorites so far.

Convict7

Don't see the point in team defender at all, the fact that it's just TDM and having the flag makes no real difference to who wins is just silly. It seems broken as a gametype, kills should only count when your team has the flag. It's still a decent way to get XP but that's all really.

McZOMBI

These are my two favorite games modes.  But I agree, it is hard to find games as they're two of the less frequently played games.  I enjoy the speed and pace of these modes, where there is an objective but deaths matter also.  It's the best of both objectives and kill/death scenarios to me.

Deleted User

Studios