Thank you [Ai] !!!

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I want to tip my hat to Red, Wolfy and Mars of [Ai]!

I logged in to "try" and get in a few decent matches and I found myself in a lobby with you three.

If you remember me I was playing my secondary account Trololol. I started against you guys in Outpost and and got some kills on all three of you, but mostly eneded up killing or being killed by Mars (lol). I laughed my arse off dueling with Wolfy trolling his Riot shield in Dome. I was also matched up both with and against you on another two or three matches, Seatown, Mission and maybe Village if I remember correctly.

Anyway... it was refreshing playing with/against some legit players for a change.

Number_23
67 REPLIES 67

ah how could i miss this.. i was gonna join wolfy but i forgot to

U gonna deal with me,the [ a i ] MadHouse next time.. Enjoy your short life till then..

MadHouseSRB

Lol, I ran into Mars on my alternate account too. It should be easy to remember for him - it was the match where one idiot was going around spamming explosives

codcanuck

Its wierd, I used to run into AI all the time in Reflex but I haven't seen even one AI member in any other game. Ever

PikaBoo

They all gave up on the Wii after MW3 hackers runined the game. I litterally see one Ai member on every few days.

VampWolfy

Lol, two houses, one wii for mii ( see what i did there )

You should join with us sometimes 23, we are playin team turtle and other weird stuff like that, mostly me and noah, ask noah and hear some weird story's

silentshotnl1

You're welcome

I was just trying to get my Riot Shield challage done and you would end up behind me T^T

VampWolfy

Np! you were pretty good yourself! Although I was using the M16

And why do you say we are legit? Vamp is a loving redbox kid(silentshot) molesting hopper.

Ai_Red

Yep and wii ai members are mostly on BO now

ZephyakaMsMP7

Smiley Surprised u play BO??? PM me ur ally code lol via in the Ai website please.

I barely have friends in BO at the moment.

Ai_Red

Studios