Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I feel for you and know what you mean.

Just like when I bought a DVD movie and the next week it was half price.

It sucks sometime when that happens.

Even though I see the point where you only buy this from ONE location that it really sucks.

Still though I blame myself for getting it too soon, as well as the time I cancelled my hardened edition to get faster shipping and there were none left upon re-ordering 5 minutes later.

We should all blame ourselves though for rushing out to get it. no offense intended toward the posters here. I have seen Xbox games for my wife drop down 50 percent off Xbox Live a few days after I order it for her. Both in the Marketplace and on the internet.

PS Macs post said the rest of what I would say.

starbuckfrack Level 72

starbuckfrack wrote:

I feel for you and know what you mean.

Just like when I bought a DVD movie and the next week it was half price.

It sucks sometime when that happens.

Even though I see the point where you only buy this from ONE location that it really sucks.

Still though I blame myself for getting it too soon, as well as the time I cancelled my hardened edition to get faster shipping and there were none left upon re-ordering 5 minutes later.

We should all blame ourselves though for rushing out to get it. no offense intended toward the posters here. I have seen Xbox games for my wife drop down 50 percent off Xbox Live a few days after I order it for her. Both in the Marketplace and on the internet.

PS Macs post said the rest of what I would say.

True story... bought a TV at Best Buy recently. A week later it was cheaper...

... I got a price adjustment.

A week later... it was cheaper than the previous week...

... I got another price adjustment.

Something tells me...

... I'm not getting a price adjustment with Elite.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Sorry to add this but you know how the forum gets screwed up.

Adding Double XP to kiss up is no bonus to us. Its more of an insult. They should give us another MP map for Elite buyers. Instead they hold the last one back too..

starbuckfrack Level 72

I honestly have to say who gives a fuck? I'll be buying elite again, there are more benefits for that ten dollars you are crying about. Its like buying a game new when it comes out for 60 dollars you can get it early and have the bugs pre patch but months later they will reduce the price and someone else can get it cheaper without the bugs that you had. Fuck it... yeah there are promises they didnt live up to but I've really enjoyed my elite experience, yes it could be better and hopefully it will improve but I'm happy with what I did get. Alot of the gaming community over the last decade has become more and more self entitled

SirMaXx

Elite has been more than worth the money for me.

IrishGorilla31

I have a car I would like to sell you. It probably has some bugs and issues, but I promise your experience will be fun. Then later Ill offer to buy it from you after you fixed it up, but at half the price I sold it to you for.

deadestllama

Or... let me put you on a one year lease for this mercedes. Next year we'll lease you an upgrade.

You find out it doesnt run at all for the first 6 months of the lease which is when you were gonna drive it the most. Now that its been in the shop for 6 months it runs, but clinker clatters all over the road(DLC downloads dont work), it only makes left turns(same clan ops over and over), there never was an air conditioner and its summer(clan challenges), and the dealer would never return your calls(IW).

Who in their right mind could say this has been worth their money and cant wait until next years lease?

CowboySr

CowboySr wrote:

Who in their right mind could say this has been worth their money and cant wait until next years lease?

small observation but why is it always the newly made low post people who seem to think elite was worth the money ect?

Maccabi Level 75

Dont get me wrong. I love this game. But Elite is a joke. My theory on the lower posts is either:

1.) They associate my disapproval of Elite, with me not liking the game. Which isnt true. If I didnt, I wouldnt be here wasting my time.

2.) Its a Beachhead employee that makes up a new gmail and forum account just to try balancing out a couple comments.

3.) <10 yrs old.

CowboySr

LMFAO. Nicely done.

deadestllama

Studios