The Fear and Worries are very ridiculous!

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Yes yes, another b*tching thread... Don't read what you dont like blah blah.

But in my opinion, the volume of hackers are very ridiculous. I personally think this is a great game! Now, I'm afraid of getting my hard work erased, I have to resort to other CoD games which I've done my time in (it got boring).

Not just CoD games... I resorted to browsing some free games that can run smoothly on laptops. But thanks to silentshot, he showed me Ace of Spades. But even that wasn't enough. I still want to play MW3 because I admit it is the best CoD(opinion).

The point is, this is very embarrassing for the devs because they have no control on the game they are paid to fix.

I can deal with problems like host lag... But its hard to adapt(deal with) CCP glitch, and hackers!

SniperRed1
9 REPLIES 9

you are welcome for opening your eyes to see a no rage, every computer playable, relaxing, awesome shooter if anyone is interested, pm me or red for teaming up!

silentshotnl1

I played it a while ago, but since I got a new monitor (after getting a new desktop) every single server I try to get on, it fails to connect. Before I got the PC it was just fine, but now it won't connect to anything. Any idea why?

luigifan

I'm wondering what Ace of Spades is.

Knowing how you guys are hardcore FPS-only kind of gamer, I'm guessing its some sort of free, browser based FPS.

Well....enjoy it while its free. Knowing from experience, every "F2P" game out there eventually becomes a "Pay-2-win". Battlefield heroes is one example. Battlefield p4f is another example.

In fact, I think the only game that has been truly F2P even until now is Runescape . I mean, if you're a free player,  members are not allowed to use their advantages in free player's world. Wow....now that I think about it, Runescape was pretty well balanced. Maybe I'll go play it again someday...

padiego

It's still a really small indie game, so if it happens it won't be anytime soon. It's not a bad game either, but it needs some polishing before people are actually tempted to Pay-2-win. There's not even an account system yet.

luigifan

Your tags...you need help.

Anyways, back on topic....Well, your opinion about MW3 being the best CoD might be your opinion and everyone's allowed to have an opinion, however your opinion is wrong.

Oh and if you live in the US or Uk, you might want to try Onlive. It allows you to play current-gen games without having the hardware. Its like netflix, but with games, its streaming games to your PC. Okay, imagine this....

There's this PC, miles away. You get on the onlive server and YOUR PC is like a remote controle for the PC that has the actual game miles away. Its called Cloud Gaming. Its been around longer than you think.

You know, when you ask REAL gamers(in no way do I consider myself a real gamer. I used to, but when I see real gamers, I look like a total noob) their opinion on CoD, they will tell you CoD is the worst thing ever and a shame to all real gamers.

padiego

^^

What Diegoster said.

fissuresofreque

"My opinion is wrong???"

People can have their opinion, I'm guessing you disagree with my opnion, which I clearly don't give a f*ck.

Anyways thanks for the info about the "Netflix for games" I'll take a look at it when I get a better PC.

SniperRed1

You don't need a good pc for onlive, only a good internet connection(wired is strongly reccomended)

padiego

Lol, just found an account hopping code for ace of spades

padiego

Studios