The new era of Call of Duty.

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I expect great things from IW, after all they created the greatest online shooter, Modern Warefare 2.

I'm really excited about the new array of kill streaks, or should I now say "point streaks". IW have once again pushed up the bar for online shooters, MW is no longer just rewarding the "killers/slayers" in each match, now the objective players, the main bone of the team get rewarded, in fact some could argue, much more rewarded.

The perk list seems very good, however I'm displeased with Scrambler going. I had a lot of fun with that perk.

I think that the weapon list seems very good, thank goodness the machine gun pistols are making a return for secondaires and we don't just have to count on a Treyarch BB gun. And on that note, the shotguns are finally becoming a primary. We don't have to deal with someone running around with an AA-12 and Intervention anymore.

Lets hope Robert Bowling AKA 402 can live up to MW2, because if it can no other FPS can match it.

Message was edited by: vsimco Reason: Flame Bait

gamehub-thethir
72 REPLIES 72

My main concern/hopes are how activitely they will participate in tuning their game and how long they shall stick with it. I hope that if there is a glitch, they can now hot-fix it quickly rather than taking over a month. My current assumptions is that things will be smooth rolling, but hey, you never know!

Anyways, can't wait to get my hands on it.

Deleted User

Personally, I hope it in no way, shape, or form resembles MW2.

flakfire

It CLEARLY resembles MW2, and many past Cod games. It seems like they put Cod4, MW2, and black ops in a blender and set it to "crush"

silentlightning

silentlightning wrote:

It CLEARLY resembles MW2, and many past Cod games. It seems like they put Cod4, MW2, and black ops in a blender and set it to "crush"

As long as they didn't set it to "suck."

flakfire
Highlighted

iidarkshadowoo wrote:

I hope that if there is a glitch, they can now hot-fix it quickly rather than taking over a month.

MW3 will have the ability to hotfix.

Ignore the next part, I'm just testing out different features (the links).

http://www.google.com

brandaman
Tru and if u want to join clan community just message lightbud

Light bud
Lightbud1
We shall see and if u want to join clan community just message lightbud

Light bud
Lightbud1
OK and if u want to join clan community just message lightbud

Light bud
Lightbud1

Yea tru and if u want to join clan community send message to lightbud