Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Does anyone know anything about theater mode returning? I heard you can upload in HD but is theater mode like BO?

www.youtube.com/DirtyKrewGaming

motiondk
9 REPLIES 9
in reply to motiondk

I can't imagine it's core mechanics have changed much, if at all.

I don't remember if HD is for Elite Premium, or of Elite Premium just get longer upload lengths.

foxracer30

HERE is some information on what a Call of Duty Elite free membership includes, including 30 second HD video uploads to YouTube.

Follow me on twitter.

DFlannagan10
in reply to DFlannagan10

well im getting hardened edition because i play a ton. So i get what i get lol

motiondk

I'll be getting the Hardened Edition too. Great value, in my opinion.

Follow me on twitter.

DFlannagan10

I can see, being more features like throwing knife / semtex / bullet ect kill cam

itsrehabtime
in reply to itsrehabtime

It's a possibility, yeah, but at it's core, I don't think theater mode will change at all. I don't expect too many more features to be added, theater is fairly complete as-is, really only needs minor adjustments (minus the facor that it only represents what happened, and not what you truly saw. - but I don't see a way around that on  P2P system)

foxracer30

Im getting hardened because you save $10

but im because they are still only having 30 second videos Comon Infinity ward, You can do better than that!!!!

themodernkillca
in reply to themodernkillca

XD

If you get elite premium (i am) you get 8x longer videos!!!!!!! so 4 minutes, but that still isnt a full game

themodernkillca

I think it'd make sense to have HD uploads for everyone, but for free users it's 30 secs, for Elite Users it's minutes. And i think that's fair, in the first place to allow so many people to upload for free is time and money consuming, so to charge for extra makes sense. Cause really, if they didn't do this, wouldn't you have to go out and buy a capture card or some other form of recording which would cost money anyway?

JusticeSoulTuna

Studios