Time for complaints !!! Content Calendar is updated for July : )

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Time for complaints !!! Content Calendar is up...

in reply to insaine

insaine wrote:

so that makes makes it free star (sorry i had to) no offence.

Thats for bringing back that horrible flashback

A flashback kind of like when I started playing MW2 the other day and the noobtubes made me go crawling into the corner

starbuckfrack Level 72

in reply to Ermac2311

terminal is most definitely NOT one of the new maps.  Rubin has already said that.  there will be the
Terminal map releasing to xbox elite premium members on the 17th and the two maps will be released separately. 

ValleyYeti

in reply to ValleyYeti

ValleyYeti wrote:

terminal is most definitely NOT one of the new maps.  Rubin has already said that.  there will be the
Terminal map releasing to xbox elite premium members on the 17th and the two maps will be released separately. 

Source for TWO maps ? What TWO maps seperately are you talking about ?

And Source for Terminal being only for Premium members on the 17th ?

starbuckfrack Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

im sure i read on a thread that the elite drop was coming on the 24th prob just forum speculation , any dates set or are we just clutching at straws.

insaine

source for two maps is the content calendar along with the fact that mark rubin has stated that it doesn't count as a dlc elite drop.  check mr rubin's twitter and he announced it thursday or friday that it would be released on the 17th for xbox prem elite, 18th for xbox non-prem elite and ps3/wii were TBD.  i am at work and have little desire to find the actual tweet but if you check his twitter feed, it should be pretty easy to find. 

cheers,

Yeti

ValleyYeti

in reply to ValleyYeti

mark rubin posted the tweet on july 5th at 12:06pm, so you can check his twitter feed to find it. 

also found this:

www.twitlonger.com/show/i6ahkt

ValleyYeti

in reply to ValleyYeti

ValleyYeti wrote:

source for two maps is the content calendar along with the fact that mark rubin has stated that it doesn't count as a dlc elite drop.  check mr rubin's twitter and he announced it thursday or friday that it would be released on the 17th for xbox prem elite, 18th for xbox non-prem elite and ps3/wii were TBD.  i am at work and have little desire to find the actual tweet but if you check his twitter feed, it should be pretty easy to find. 

cheers,

Yeti

I did see that . I was looking through his tweets and was surprised no one pointed that out. He also said that date is not set in stone.

But you said the TWO maps will be released seperately. WHAT two maps ?

I see TWO maps on the content calendar for July. so are you saying THOSE two maps are released seperately ?

Because what we are looking at is THREE maps.

TWO for the DLC and ONE of Terminal.

Otherwise you are making it look like its part of Elite. ( well HE is anyway)

starbuckfrack Level 72

he did not state which two maps but you have to read back and you can see that he said the terminal map is completely separate and he tweeted yesterday that the july drops will be announced next week as to when they will be available to download.

hope that helps.

ValleyYeti

in reply to ValleyYeti

ValleyYeti wrote:

he did not state which two maps but you have to read back and you can see that he said the terminal map is completely separate and he tweeted yesterday that the july drops will be announced next week as to when they will be available to download.

hope that helps.

I am so confused right now.

So you are saying Terminal is PART of the 2 maps or seperate ?

Because in my above post I stated as we get TWO maps, plus Spec Ops , plus Terminal. And Terminal is seperate.

Or is my wording getting mixed up.

PS type SLOW. The heat outside is 110 today.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Terminal + 2 NEW MP maps + 1 spec Ops Mission.

That is what's beign released this month.

OMFGimJOE1

Studios