Tired of playing with randoms? Fancy teaming up? (PS3 - UK)

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Fed up with playing with random players all the time, looking for some regulars to team up with?

I am UK based, online mostly from about 2100 onwards most nights and play mostly TDM, I am a premium member but I prefer playing the standard maps. Started a new clan if you fancy teaming up, I'm not particularly interested in progressing the clan, we can just see where it takes us and I'd be willing to hear you suggestions! No need to have a big KD ratio of level, I don't have a headset either. No pressure at all. Clan name: Seventy-V Patrol

MattySW
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hello can i join ? I´m from sweden 0.85 kdr 4th prestige level 80 got 6 moabs and 4 in infected I love all gametypes but most Domination  i have headset and i am pretty active. Add me :   Ratorsklolz

Ratorsklolz

Not really into the domination game mate, I'm just after Team Death Match or Kill Confirmed players, if you still want to join let me know.

MattySW

Founder members will have a major say in how the clan is developed!!!

MattySW

I mean mainly domination i play have played 28 hours of kill confirmed and 16 hours of TDM, and 30 hour of domination.. I still wanna join

Ratorsklolz

Studios