Unable to connect to mw3 servers?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Unable to connect to mw3 servers?

Hi everybody, GS*Wolf from gunslinger clan, anyway i think i might of been ban hacked, i don't hack or ever will myself, i can play bops, waw, and reflex fine and my internet is good! If anyone knows who i can call about this it would be much appreciated! Happy Killing!

lickenriz
8 REPLIES

Re: Unable to connect to mw3 servers?

in reply to lickenriz

You would have to be hopped to have the ban code used on you so unless you have had this problem for a few weeks then I highly doubt that it was a ban code. The same thing happened to me a few days ago. I waited about 45 minutes and then everything was fine again. You should be thankful for the time that you get to spend away from this hellhole known as MW3 Wii.

Np4uNoahC92

in reply to Np4uNoahC92

Hi Noah, and thank you for the quick response, u r better than activision,lol but yeah i have had this problem since the end of June. How do i fix it? Or should i trade in mw3 for good? Thanks again.

lickenriz

in reply to lickenriz

Honestly, I would just trade it in. It's an awful game so you should get what little you can for it and move on.

Np4uNoahC92

in reply to lickenriz

I cannot get on line as well.  Am getting error code 1336.  Am 100% certain that I'ved not been hacking ( not got the first clue on what I would be doing)

feckwitty69ers

in reply to feckwitty69ers

i have never seen that error code! I wonder what's going on?

lickenriz

need your help please, having the same problems

in reply to lickenriz

Hi everyone, i got the same problem, since two days I still have the same message:" Unable to connect to Modern warfare 3 servers " Need help ?

UncannyMojo

Studios