What Kind of Player Do You Hate?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

What?  Why?

Risk26

Them too. I always put my tryhard panties on if i'm playing Dom with 4 people, and some shitscreeners join our team.

Noob_Lyncher

This is an easy one. The wannabe good player. The player that plays every gamemode like teamdeath match. These players play objective gamemodes and camp the objectives for easy kills and killstreaks. They hardly ever play the objective because they are afraid to die.

They could play 2000 matches and lose them all and still be happy as long as their KD is over 2 or 3. Sadly probably over half the community plays this way.

I find that the sweet spot for good players to be between 1.4 to 2.2 KD ratio. I see the best play in objective game modes from these players. There are some really good players above this but there a very few of them. Many are scrubs like I described above.

blb128

I just don't see how people can be happy losing the match.

Noob_Lyncher

As a lonewolfer, W/L means nothing to me. I play HCKC and pick up tags, but if my team is getting rocked, its usually out of my hands. I've been the MVP countless times on a losing team, picked up tags, outscored most of the other team, and lost by 20. Can't let it bother you.

NoLifeKing231

I laugh at people that have high k/ds and low win %. Since when was it okay to brag about being a loser?

Then here comes the my team is always terrible excuse. If you're so godly good carry your team out of the hole and bring them to victory. If not then shut up.

Swaggin412

Those Guys who will sit in a corner or lay prone with a set up like this.

Type 95 Rapid Fire & Silencer.

FMG9 Akimbo

Claymore

Portable Radar

Blind Eye

Assassian

Dead Silence

And will just sit there, and ads, and camp - the whole game. No matter the game type they do not move and if killed they find a new corner and repeat the process. Drives me absoulutely crazy when I'm playing and Someone is camping in no man's land and kills me. Ahh I can't stand it.

iTaco_Bass

Oh and They tend to run support and spam UAV's and Counters.

iTaco_Bass

Can someone explain to me the hate for splitscreen players?

Risk26

They usually feed the enemy killstreaks. Sometimes they even teleport across the map making them impossible to kill.

IMO splitcreening compounds the already present lag issues

Tuggedbythefuzz

Studios