What Kind of Player Do You Hate?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Main reason i hate them is cause as soon as i kill one of the two they know exactly where i'm at instantly and kill me when i'm about to get a ac130-.-

Amaterasu9

Split screeners.

Amaterasu9

Spitscreeners,

Quickscopers,

Killwhores, in Objective games...

Jus_call_me_J

cheapscopers

objective killwhores

people who refuse to play the objective 

machine2011

Those that cry about how others have chosen to play the game and do not realize there is a simple solution and its called leaving the match and marking the entire team as avoid.

trialstardragon Level 70

I was just going to say something like that.

trickz88

anyone on my team who doesn't actively try to play the objective.  I don't care if you're rubbish, so long as you're gonna jump on a flag and help cap it and do your best to get the W.  I don't mind taking a loss if it's a case of we just got outplayed by the better team, but it's such a pain trying to win a game of dom when you're the only one on the team trying to cap and defend.

WKMMS

QS

those who dont play the objective no matter what

ballistic vest spammers

campers

those who always try to make excuses for why you beat them so badly

those who cant take a death

KT Phoenix

I hate QS, because it is unreal and it is not a real sniping, also machine pistols akimbo (overpowered), mp7 and acr with no recoil, and shity lag compensation ( you are dead long before you see your enemy, that's so sily)

szpen

I might complain about how they killed me or how they are playing but in the end, if it helps me to win a match or to get an objective IM going to do the same thing.

I love campers when i play objective games and tdm. I use them as a marker, i know if they die i know where the enemies are coming from. If they camp and watch the objective they usually got my back as i get the objective or get sweet revenge on the guy that killed me.

I also love objective kill whores. As they are killing IM going for the objective and i do not really have to worry about the enemies as i go for the objective.

Quickscopers i got nothing to say about them i like them and hate them. Most of them do run around. If i could quickscope i would.

Split screen players they can be good or bad depends on the game mode. Most of them stay together anyway. I my self play split screen some time on any game mode when my nephew comes over. Not bragging but we are pretty good when we split screen. He never played on a video game system till black ops and even then he would go 17-8 running around.

But all play styles have their goods and bads.

trickz88

Studios