What Kind of Player Do You Hate?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

There was a guy on yesterday just following his +1 around for the entire match basically using him as bait...

His +1 would come accross someone, get killed, and he would follow up with a revenge kill after seeing the +1's killcam...

His +1 finished something like 4 kills and 24 deaths, and he obviously capitalised on that...

Not to mention the obvious, Split Screeners take more hits to kill aswell the lagggy tricksters...

Jus_call_me_J

The kind of player that really pisses me off are teammates who do not play the objective.  I play mostly domination and they'll defend A when we don't have B or C.  When I call them out about it, they give the BS response that they ARE playing the objective by defending A.  Sorry! That is NOT playing the objective.  Defending A when we don't have B or C is not going to win us the game.

JetEye

JetEye wrote:

The kind of player that really pisses me off are teammates who do not play the objective.  I play mostly domination and they'll defend A when we don't have B or C.  When I call them out about it, they give the BS response that they ARE playing the objective by defending A.  Sorry! That is NOT playing the objective.  Defending A when we don't have B or C is not going to win us the game.

Letting the enemy team cap A is not going to win you the game either?

Jus_call_me_J

I'm with you on this one. I hate the flag defenders that watch the wrong flag. Mission and Bootleg are probably the worst maps to play with randoms. It's even worse when you get the good spawn but some douche jumps on the A flag flipping the spawns and losing control of the C flag. I wish people would actually take the time to understand whats going on during the game (ie. spawns, flipping spawns, spawn trapping, how to play domination).

Just as bad as the wrong flag campers is the killwhore in Domination. They can do even more damage to you because they will continually flip the spawns and cause mass chaos in the spawning system.

The other guys I do not enjoy are the ones that do not play the objective. Losing by 60 points in Dom but is bunkered up on some head glitch and then they wanna brag about it in the lobby.

dlee671

Corner campers.

The_Panda

the ones that dont play the objective .

insaine

people in ghillie suits running around with akimbo fmg's.  yup, it's cliche, but they drive me bonkers. 

also, people who lay down in the tube on hardhat.  you just take a tiny peek to make sure it's clear and you get popped in the eye like a prom date.

on second, thought, i do get a lot of c4 kills on those folks.

ValleyYeti

i have a few ppl that sit in a corner with a port radar and ppl that drop shot oh and QuickScoper's

ghostsniper2010

The kind of player I can't stand is the player who does nothing but camp and exploit everything and they use only the strongest guns then the moment they get killed by something or something hinders him they go on these forums declaring everything that hindered or killed them "Overpowered". Then they go on forums complaining about their playing style telling them it's a real life tactic or they tell the guy to learn to adapt. Then on top of that they complain about the devs fixing something that they were clearly exploiting.

Adam1235678

People who destroy teammate equipment and/or killstreaks in Hardcore gametypes

People who constantly swap spawns and run back to the same people to die over and over, effectively teammate #7 for the other team.

MaxKirgan

Studios