What are your bad COD Habits??

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Reloading after every kill.

I don't do it as much anymore but it happens.

(thanks alot active reload -.-)

Amaterasu9

Learning how to dropshot and doing it all the time!!!

stayfrosty70

staying in a game even though i have a poor connection = no fun at all

xSHiBBYMaNx

I'm really bad at being impatient, especially when things aren't going my way.  I keep going the same way, go for revenge kills, etc...just don't slow down.  I'm with you on the grenades, I have no idea why I never attempt to throw it back. 

Another would be forgetting what load out I have(tossing a knife when you thought you had a grenade, or setting equipment when you thought you had flash..stuff like that).  And also forgetting to change classes after taking down a heli...then I forget again and get into a gunfight, switch to secondary only to pull out the Stinger.

bdnlv702

1. Reloading, im not as bad anymore, but every kill i used to reload, which ended up in a LOT of deaths! now i'll try and wait a bit, though i still get caught out.

2. Rushing, im a run and gunner, but sometimes i need to learn to take it a bit slower sometimes and checking corners.

I probably have a LOT more as well! hehe

narcotic_jamie

I rage at people with graphic/sexual/racist insults for fun and laughs from my team. I never really get angry with CoD anymore. Bad habit since CoD4.

Noob_Lyncher

Like you, I also used to get mad at COD players for various reasons. I started playing COD on PC and I used to get mad at people using macros and other stuff that gives them an advantage. Things changed and now, I don't get mad at anything anymore. I stopped taking things too serious and I find myself enjoying the game a lot more.

Run_N_Gunning_C

Exactly. The enemy team always wonders why I sound so mad, but i'm doing it for fun.

Noob_Lyncher

I find myself standing still or running straight towards an enemy as I'm shooting way too often,

Along with many others people have mentioned.

Reece616

Sad to say.. lately its been MY AIM.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios