What did you guys do to the matchmaking???

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Within the last couple months, you guys did something to the matchmaking that makes it less local where we are noticing way too many overseas players in the lobbies. We do not appreciate this due to the connection and lag issues this causes. Also, I was able to be the lobby leader after a match at least a couple times a night, now it never happens. It's right back to the same old 1-2 second disadvantage where the split millisecond I am spotted by an enemy, I'm dead. Or the classic pull the right trigger to make your gun jump around and then die. I'm sick of people trash talking and thinking they are so good because they are always on the advantage end of these situations, when reality is they are playing against somebody with one hand tied behind their back if not two! Do you hate 'flyover country' or something? Why does it seem you always match Minnesota up against either A) West coast(Cali, yo!), B) East coast, C) The far South, or D) Canadians(just love this one, they ALWAYS have a SUPREME ADVANTAGE), OR E) overseas??? For a while there when it was mostly ND, SD, WI, or IA players, I could do okay, but this is not the case anymore and I, no, WE are sick and tired of playing the 'tomato can' for of bunch of self proclaimed MLG'ers so that they can feel all warm and fuzzy about themselves. Make it fair again or just forget it. We were all loyal fans and players of the CoD franchise until this game. We had a bunch of guys that played almost every night until this unplayable frustrating waste of time nightmare. Fix this BS before we all quit playing  altogether. I have better things to do than to sign into xbox live just to provide some d-bag with plenty of kills and an artificially padded k/d!

TheGoonies1632
7 REPLIES 7

Before you come on and post a rant , you should use the search and look things up.alittle reading and you would see your answer..

wolverinecm71

You're at 1 post and that's 1 too many. Read first. Find the 'Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes' thread and follow it. It will tell you everything you need to know.

JBurn244

Or maybe it wouldn't hurt for them to hear about another specific example from the midwest? Reading other posts isn't going to do me any good. Venting to the people that are the cause of my frustration does.I have little faith their 'fix' will 'fix' anything. One post by me vs hours and hours of frustration caused by the developer's meddling? Yeah, not gonna lose sleep over that one.

TheGoonies1632

TheGoonies1632 wrote:

Or maybe it wouldn't hurt for them to hear about another specific example from the midwest? Reading other posts isn't going to do me any good. Venting to the people that are the cause of my frustration does.I have little faith their 'fix' will 'fix' anything. One post by me vs hours and hours of frustration caused by the developer's meddling? Yeah, not gonna lose sleep over that one.

simple fix buy better internet.

Maccabi Level 75

What are you on about now maccabi .... buy better internet?? if it was only that simple ,even with the best internet in the uk the problems are still there.

TheRandyNinja1

I thought better internet hampered you because of the lag comp?

Eqvvs

I have 80mb and I never get uk only lobbies and I'm always host... Tried playing new maps today and so much lag comp. surely there must be some other uk players?

GhostmanLoon

Studios