Who Is The Best Troll Artist On YouTube?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Who Is The Best Troll Artist On YouTube?

I like Coach Topher.  I think his new Spectate Mode Trolling concept is Hilarious!

Please Let Me Know Your Favorites!!!

ETDz
57 REPLIES

Re: Who Is The Best Troll Artist On YouTube?

kyr speedy PERIOD.

1337xxxPr0sNiPe

in reply to 1337xxxPr0sNiPe

Thanks for sharing! I think he is really good too.  I like the originality of the Spectate Troll that Coach Topher brought to the table.  I've never seen anyone do it before and think it's a great concept backed by great editing...

ETDz1

Well for what its worth, I cast my vote for my belated and missed friend Eduard Khill

LukeWenzel

Vanoss Gaming is good at trolling too.... kyr speedy and Vanoss should troll togetherXD

Pinoy-Prince

General Minus has to be thrown into the mix here. He's lost a bit of his edge since you can't team kill in MW3, but he's still pretty funny

Minnesota Burns is also pretty funny. He typically catches boosters/hackers/modders and trolls them. A lot of the time he gets the kids parents on the mic and it's pretty amusing

youngbuck8100

in reply to youngbuck8100

I saw a video of General Minus where he just ran around shooting next to a teammate trying to make him mad, but the guy just calmly called him out as being a loser with no life (which sounds accurate from the way he talks/acts). I left one comment that he sucks as a troll and he blocked me. So he's a pansy, and a bad troll.

Apollo333

in reply to Apollo333

Link please?

Sounds funny, troll gettin trolled out...

Jus_call_me_J

in reply to Jus_call_me_J

Apollo333

in reply to Apollo333

Thanks for the link, can you remember the one where he is called out by the randy?

Jus_call_me_J

Studios