Why am I constantly being put on the losing team?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I would like to know why I am constantly being put on teams full of nothing but scrubs. I have a 1.38 kdr in tdm right now but my WL is about 200 losses more than wins. And this is not my fault. This is an example of a typical leaderboard for me:

my "team"

4300                                            kills                        deaths

hufenstoofer                                    24                         7

scrub a                                           9                          11

scrub b                                           4                          12

scrub c                                           2                          12

scrub d                                           1                          19

scrub e                                           0                          17

opposing team

10prestige                                       23                         3

8thprestige                                      19                         5

1stprestige                                      15                         4

1stprestige                                      10                         7

1stprestige                                       8                          2

This is happening in about 85% of the games/lobbies I am put into. I end up in a lobby with one or two really high prestige, 2+ kdr players that carry their whole team ( I usually don't even see them) , and I will invariably be on the opposite team with maybe one 3rd prestige and and the rest are 1st all with kdrs below 1. I am almost always stuck in a situation where I am single handedly trying to win a TDM. Does anyone know why this is? Or what to do to not get put in these lobbies? Oh and I can't play with a clan or a team of friends because it is always too laggy. So that is not a viable solution.

Just curious if anyone else is going through the same thing?

Message was edited by: hufenstoofer There I changed the leadeardboard so people dont think I'm bragging

hufenstoofer
39 REPLIES 39

same issue here brother. my W/L was like 37% before I reset my stats. granted I quit out of quite a few matches, but my team was ALWAYS the worse team and it was always up to me to carry them. Just the other day I managed to go 60:10 in a 6v6 kill confirmed match and we still only won my about 6 tags...

and as far as playing with a party... ugh. If I play with my IRL friends who live in my state, everyone 4 bars and I'm host and get screwed by lag comp. If I don't play with a party, I still 4 bar, but since the last update every single game is very very laggy.

CoD_Rager

If your tired of losing join a clan.

dont expect to win alot if your playing alone.

i joined a match then i lost because of a rage quitter. if you play by yourself your going to lose more then you win depending on the lobby.

bobby21200

Guess you didnt read the part about where I already tried to join a clan and play with teams of friends and it was too laggy?

hufenstoofer

Maybe you are not as good as you think you are.

makkapakka81

maybe you're just assuming way too much and subconsciously trolling?

CoD_Rager

lol I dont think ther was anything sub-concious about it. That was fully concious and ya definitely assuming too much

hufenstoofer

I'm not believing anything you say until you spell "You're" correctly

Forkintheroad

you are = you're. Trust me I speak Engrish very goodly

CoD_Rager

Forkintheroad wrote:

I'm not believing anything you say until you spell "You're" correctly

Are you special?  So, you think he should have used the word "your" in that statement?  Good job at trying to correct someone, and only showing you don't understand the proper use of the words "your" and "you're".

Call_Of_Weezy

Studios