Why am I constantly being put on the losing team?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I mean come on I buy a rated M for mature game expecting I can play with people at my level in gaming but yet I have to listen to some little kid singing or talking to a budy and if I swear because I got shot or something then they can report you for it! That's dumb are there not curse words in the game its self? This game isn't for the mature and I feel I was ripped of in playing with a bunch of kid's!!!

bringyoursmores

bringyoursmores wrote:

I've been asking myself this for some time now too, I have a K/D of 1.62 and yet they seem to put me on teams with a bunch of people that have no clue about whats going on around them! Its like I'm left alone deffending an area against 3 or 4 opposing players,

That is exactly how I feel as well.

hufenstoofer

I feel ya. This happens to me all the time and it annoys the hell out of me.

SuperCook1eMan

Hey someone else who isn't a douchebag and can empathize! Cheers buddy

hufenstoofer

I think this is a basic human condition, we always remember the times when luck played its part against us and conveniently forget when it goes with us.

When we're the victim of lag, we'll curse and swear at the killcam, but when you kill someone do you ever stop and think that the kill was due to lag on the other player's end?

Similarly, the awful spawns, we remember the times when we spawn into another player's sights, not so much when we get an easy kill of someone who has just spawned.

TL;DR version - your perception of it happening 85% of the time is probably much closer to 50%

pwright45

I will conceed that it is probably closer to 70%. Definitely a fair bit more than half the time. The funny thing is that more often than not when I have a not so good or bad game, my team will win. Go figure.

hufenstoofer

Also, what does TL;DR mean?

Cheers, Huf

hufenstoofer

I do feel for you, but from your original example I've been in the position of 'scrub b'.

The lag in this game can mean that no matter what you do, occasionally you're gonna post these kind of scores

pwright45

your not the only one mate i had a right pasting yesterday--

W9--L28

but the same thing every day regular scores are usually

W9--L17

i get told its only a game but im a stats man my kdr is ok 1.24 regulary on top of score board but ive lost approx 700 more games than ive won that yesterday score includes 12 straight losses.i really am at the end of my tether with this game i regulary end up in games where there is 4 of us against 6 of them jees once there was only 2 of us against 6.i cancelled my pre order of bo4 because i dont see that being any different and i hate futuristic bs anyway.

islwynjacks

Might be team balance but main issue is the people you play against using a little extra advantage I recently noticed every team I was going up against had just perfect aim .Did a little research it could be most of those lobbies u join people are using a controller mod called strike pack it comes preinstalled with rapid fire anti recoil auto run quick scope.If u spend a couple more dollars on there website u get way more OP mods weapon ai  health regen auto reload auto aim etc so just a theory it's not the lobbies but what most people are doing in them.U might be playing fairly and be a good decent player to get by this but not your teammates making the other team look better than they are the the mod itself cost only 30 dollars with PC support I know for a fact alot of people are using this .

Suanham

Studios