Why do I get an error every time I go to callofduty.com/founder to activate my Founder Status?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Why do I get an error every time I go to callofdut...

Every time I go to the website to activate my founder status at the website on the back of the founder card it gives me an error when I try to go to the site. Why? I know none of my friends can activate theirs either. I thought everything was supossed to be up on release.

OMEGAxPREDATOR
3 REPLIES

Re: Why do I get an error every time I go to callo...

in reply to OMEGAxPREDATOR

As I understand it, you only need to register as a founder using the card after the 13th November 2011; anyone who plays MW3 and has a Premium Elite account before this date will automatically get Founder status (subject to system process time of around 48hrs and systems being fully up and running, which we know they're not).

I guess the card was included for those people who may receive a hardened edition for, say, Christmas, that way, they can still register for Founder status, even though it would be post-13th November.

Hope this helps and clears this issue up for you!

Tatty

Everytime I try, I get an "Error 500;  Internal Server Error"

What this means is that there is a general error on the server's software.  Since this is a server-side problem and not a client-side problem, there's nothing you can do but wait until activision fixes it.

goku1910

Status of main errors at link.hope this helps.

http://www.callofduty.com/message/105941002#105941002

gallp13

Studios