Why is every lobby full of Sweaty, Campy players?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Every lobby is full of them. People who lay prone in one place, sit in one corner, creep round the map ADS and my personal favourite are the LMG sprayer noobs who just spray you with a full clip :s

Ukz_IronLiv3r
11 REPLIES 11

Uh sweaty? Have you been looking in my window and watching me play MW3??? Creeper.

deadestllama

Lmao just another term for being an all out camper just sit there sweating there A** off!! But yeah its been annoying me all day getting killed off campers etc. The maps are too camper friendly! No Variety

Ukz_IronLiv3r

Because they like to die? Go kill 'em Tiger.

SmokeyCheese1
Highlighted

Ukz IronLiv3r wrote:

Every lobby is full of them. People who lay prone in one place, sit in one corner, creep round the map ADS and my personal favourite are the LMG sprayer noobs who just spray you with a full clip :s

Which is it? Sweaty campers or people creeping around ADS that bug you?

I'm thinking... maybe you should play something other than shooters?

You seem to have not grasped the whole concept.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

haha i've grasped the concept! I just dont see the point in people buying a game to spend most of their time sat in a corner

Ukz_IronLiv3r

Some people work/play at a different speed.  I have a friend who loves to play COD, but really, really hates to die in games...and I think he prefers a slower pace...but, again, he loves COD. The point he would make is that it is stupid to run around in plain sight...you'll get your eye shot out! 

Anyways, it is what it is...and campers won't stop camping

riffy08

i know it'll never change its just annoying lol nothing feels better than flushing a camper out!!!

Ukz_IronLiv3r

Sorry OP but here here rankismet.

gallp13

Everyone plays at their own pace or preference. If you're getting annoyed by someone sitting in a fortified position and keep dying to them switch up your tactics. I personally prefer to find a choke point and kill the idiots who come from the same direction over and over. However it is easy to counter. lob a grenade or two in my hole, or grav slam or grapple in. Just Because you dont like sitting around waiting for people to come your way doesnt mean its not a valid strategy. Running and gunning is fine it can be fun but i prefer hunkering down and waiting. I'm not scared to run out, its merely a hard counter to people who like to run and gun and is effective. 

Ripjaw7455

Studios