Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Lol so anyone who uses an MP7 is a noob? Why, because they kill you when you're trying to quickscope?

And I think you meant "nerfed" by the way.

cobain87

In a nutshell:

The MP7 is unlocked at level 74 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3multiplayer, and is the last SMG unlocked. The MP7 features the second highest magazine capacity of 40 rounds, second only to the P90's 50 round magazine, and has a moderately high rate of fire as well as moderate power and very low recoil. It also has slightly higher damage at range compared to most SMGs, killing in five shots rather than six. All these features together allow the MP7 to be a reliable close combat weapon, as well as an effective long range weapon when needed. Its low recoil, high magazine capacity, and slightly higher damage at range makes it similar to an SMGs and Assault Rifle hybrid, with SMG handling and Assault Rifle versatility.

it looks like a Sub Machine gun but acts like an Assault Rifle.....

its probably the only SMG i've used on cod games thats recoiless compared to SMG from old games.

MP7/ACR (Famas/AK74u in BO1)  are the guns that cater to the none hardcore FPS fans as in they can pick them up and get a 10 kill streak 1st try.

when they try with guns like the M16 or AK47 after using Said noob freindly guns(ACR/MP7) they never go back to Guns like the M16/AK47 because they are horrible and none noob friendly in comparison.

also people hate to loose in this game so they will always use the upper hand guns,that isn't ballance!

IcantPostOnMyAc

Anyone who says the word 'noob', 'n00b', or any variation of the word, is a noob. I'm assuming you're some camper who always gets his ass kicked by a MP-7 or PPM90M1, and can't differeniate the differences. You should just stick to your trash talking in game, and leave the forums.. We don't need more "This gun is OP because it kills me!" threads. -_-

ZoloftismyBFF

In a nutshell:

The MP7 is unlocked at level 74 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3multiplayer, and is the last SMG unlocked. The MP7 features the second highest magazine capacity of 40 rounds, second only to the P90's 50 round magazine, and has a moderately high rate of fire as well as moderate power and very low recoil. It also has slightly higher damage at range compared to most SMGs, killing in five shots rather than six. All these features together allow the MP7 to be a reliable close combat weapon, as well as an effective long range weapon when needed. Its low recoil, high magazine capacity, and slightly higher damage at range makes it similar to an SMGs and Assault Rifle hybrid, with SMG handling and Assault Rifle versatility.

it looks like a Sub Machine gun but acts like an Assault Rifle.....

its probably the only SMG i've used on cod games thats recoiless compared to SMG from old games.

MP7/ACR (Famas/AK74u in BO1)  are the guns that cater to the none hardcore FPS fans as in they can pick them up and get a 10 kill streak 1st try.

when they try with guns like the M16 or AK47 after using Said noob freindly guns(ACR/MP7) they never go back to Guns like the M16/AK47 because they are horrible and none noob friendly in comparison.

also people hate to loose in this game so they will always use the upper hand guns,that isn't ballance!

IcantPostOnMyAc

Woops double post.....

IcantPostOnMyAc

YOUR NAME IS iPr0xSnip3z  FULL STOP

TheCampingRushe

I just learned today, that the mk14 is extremely deadly with stalker.  I had always used marksman with it.  but it is a BEAST with stalker pro.

Maverick91579

You ask why everyone uses the MP7 then you name how overpowered it is. Hmm, I wonder why everyone uses it.

superbob
Highlighted

Why do "n00bs" always complain about people using the best weapons in the game?

stonculd

Who decides what a 'noob gun' is anyway? 

WarriorPoet1

Studios