Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

When people say imma go try hard they use mp7. The mp7 can outgun anything at close range. Alot of people hate the mp7 because it makes the game anoyying to play. People play this game to have fun not to get killed every second because of un fair and random spawns, the over powered smgs, and the one we  all hate the fmg9. Why im telling you guys this is because im tired of playing the aame game with the same noobs using the same guns. The mp7, pp90, acr 6.8, Fmg9, all need a buff. To make them alot less power ful then they are now.

iiPr0xSnip3z
74 REPLIES 74

iiPr0xSnip3z complaining about a gun which can do well at all ranges, seriously?

CRA1G1690

I just loled a lot. Complaining about guns is so overdone. Just the OP's name. Why dont you just use it if its so good OP? Furthermore, many of the other guns work just fine, as they shoot bullets and those bullets kill people.

deadestllama

Because its a gun that is stupid and makes no sence. Get off here your probablu one of the noobs who use it

iiPr0xSnip3z

Learn to spell... oh and you want to know what really doesn't make sense?... Quickscoping.

Moon_Head_92

iiPr0xSnip3z wrote:

Because its a gun that is stupid and makes no sence. Get off here your probablu one of the noobs who use it

ORLY?

The defense rests your honor...

Next Witless Witness please.

Facepalm

splittinwigs Level 75

iiPr0xSnip3z wrote:

apart from your name... just the way you are attacking people and crying about a certain weapon and then calling people noobs would lead me to assume you are a snot-nosed brat. 

I almost forgot ... you called them tryhards too....

I bet if you tried a little harder... you might not be here crying about other players

that6uy420

People will complain about everything in this game. They would rather complain instead of dealing with them and improving their skills. Maybe they want the game to have the same gun in different skin just to make them balanced.

If you get good with the AK47, then they will complain and say it's a cheap weapon since it's one of the highest damage dealing ARs in the game.

Noobs complain and makes excuses when they get killed by a certain weapon.

Run_N_Gunning_C

Wrong. Just because the AK has higher base damage, does NOT mean it is a higher damage AR. The ACR one shots at all ranges in Hardcore, the AK does not. The AK has 49 damage, which means its a 3 hit kill with no multipliers, same with ACR even though its 30 something.

An Oreo

Why do all the "n00bs" complain about whatever gun people choose to use...

Moon_Head_92

Studios