Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Esy wrote:

As an avid gun switcher, all guns have their advantages and you just have to explore and use these advantages. NERFING (not buffing) is not the answer.

Great point. However, I think if you are a good enough player, you can overcome disadvantages in gun fights and such. For example, I can dominate players in close range gun on gun fights in free for all while using the MK14 against a player using an SMG.

Hardhat94

Esy wrote:

The MP7 is a gun for people who can't control their engagements. It's inferior at close range to shotguns and other SMG's, and inferior at medium ranges to assault rifles.

Whoa.... whatchyou talkin bout, Willis?   I control many engagements JUST fine with my MP7.  I'm about to have it gold for the third time in four prestiges.  And when I'm done with that.. .I'll get the PP90 going.. that will be gold in this prestige too (again..3x time)... I was also going to get the UMP gold (AGAIN.. 2x time.) but I think I'm going to work the MK14 and/or Type 95 this time around.

PeteyLew

Hmmmm....gotta be a "n00b" to use the mp7. I allways thought the pp90 was a little over rated too, for that matter the striker....or was it the Model....can't remember....none of it realy matters if you have a FAD....or was it the ACR....which doesn't realy matter anyway, because at any given time.....someone will spawn behind you and shoot you in your back.....or was it lag behind you....hmmmmm....it all seems a little over rated, just nerf the whole game....wait.......it is just a game, right?........(to the tune of M&M 8 Mile)

pubmaster

Speaking as a n00b, I use the Scar. I may try the MP7 now. Thanks for the tip.

sniktbezerker

Lol nice. If you are a n00b, here is some great advice. A virtual high five to the first person to correctly guess who said it. Use blind eye, assassin, dead silence, and camp in corners with claymores and bouncing betties. Smiley Surprised

Hardhat94

You can't blame them if they end up 2-20 after a TDM game. I had 2 TDM games in succession and a teammate ends up 3-19, 4-21 kd. The game was close so he single handidly screw up the game for us, twice. So, I sent a message saying, "you are a newbie so why don't you camp for now". He did on our 3rd game and we won by a blow out, he got 8-3 kd. He replied saying thanks and that he doesn't usually play this game.

But I really despise those prestige or using golden gun players who camp in a corner, wait and pounce on you from behind all the time. Those crappy players who stay in one corner and wait the whole time, and after a kill, switch to another position, and again wait.

ScoutRanger1

ScoutRanger wrote:

You can't blame them if they end up 2-20 after a TDM game. I had 2 TDM games in succession and a teammate ends up 3-19, 4-21 kd. The game was close so he single handidly screw up the game for us, twice. So, I sent a message saying, "you are a newbie so why don't you camp for now". He did on our 3rd game and we won by a blow out, he got 8-3 kd. He replied saying thanks and that he doesn't usually play this game.

But I really despise those prestige or using golden gun players who camp in a corner, wait and pounce on you from behind all the time. Those crappy players who stay in one corner and wait the whole time, and after a kill, switch to another position, and again wait.

You realize that you, by running in there to flush him out, keep giving him kills...  same as black ops.. if you know a guy is camping hard and won't move...  announce it to your team and leave his ass right there.  Avoid the area totally!

that6uy420

Either use the guns provided or deal with it. Complaining will not solve it. Every person has a choice and they can use any gun that is in the game. Simples.

elitexivaylo

THE TYPE 95 AINT NOOBISH LOL

spidey4201

Not the striker. Stirker outgun anything at close range

So if people use the MP7 ? It"s the best SMG why not use it ?

But the PP90M1 Is better with Rapid fire on...

Why do so many use assasin ? cos of the UVA spam, why people use the MP7 ?
Cos they feel like it..

Stop crying dam Baby!

People camp in corners cos they are afraid to move, since they think they can get damage in real life (losers)

Mr. RoyalGard

royalgard

Studios