Will Lag Compensation ever be removed from MW3?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I ask cause the new CoD almost here and i have nothing else to play for the next 2 months.

I know many people won't believe me but MW3 is really unplayable for me, i don't complain when i go negative or lose a gun fight but i know when i get robbed, this Lag Compensation makes the game unplayable to me, i can barley kill anyone and i die with 1 bullet in Core, its really not fair how the Lag Compensation manages the game balance in this game, in makes the game even more unbalanced than any CoD before.

I really don't wanna give up on this game but the movement and bullet delay forces me to stop playing it, i have 50down, 10up, 45ms ping across europe, i've been host 99% of the time in MW2 cause the host don't switch in MW2, in MW3 host switches every match but i am still on 4bar and the delay is unreal, you have to see it with your own eyes, any sniper kills with 3-4 shoots even the 1hk snipers, shotguns are completley useless and the only weapon which is useable is the pp90m1 rapid fire and fmg9 akimbo, yeah i know those are overpowered weapons but the others are useless.

Will the Lag Compensation ever be removed from the game?

Thomas_Anders
2 REPLIES 2

It won't be removed as all online games need it and have used it for quite some time. It is in drastic need of being tweaked however, along with the match making problems.

Moofda

I don't understand how any other online game with lag compensation runs smooth but MW3 doesn't, its the only game i know which adds delay to everything i do, any other game doesn't add delay or rewind time, what ever its calls.

Thomas_Anders

Studios