can anyone help with emblems ?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

i was having a look on a emblem page after i saw some clans with cool animal emblems and it says u unlock these ones once you're clan reaches a certain level, but i have hunted through elite and cant find out how to put them on anywhere, any ideas

cheers

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Modern_Warfare_3_Emblems#cite_note-6 link to the page with emblems

CHRISSY1111
11 REPLIES 11

They are in the standard emblem list m8 only difference is they are unlocked via elite. We have only received the 11th & 13th emblem none prior to that as yet not sure why as yet though.

XboxOverdose1
Highlighted

typical elite, were level 27 and haven't received any yet

CHRISSY1111

Those Clan Emblems you talk about are set as your clan's emblem on the Elite website I believe.  The titles are available in-game, but again if you're using your clan title it will be whatever title your clan leader has chosen for your clan.  Not 100% sure on this, but it's what sense I make of the information I have. cheers

dynospectrum

I talked to a girl on Elite support and she told me that the emblems were released early to some clans by accident and that any clans who should have received them will get the ones they've unlocked this week or early next week. I asked a guy on x-box live who's clan had all differnt emblems, if you could choose which one you want and he said yes. According to him its not what the clan leader chooses but what you choose yourself....but who knows what will happen when they update this for everyone.

oooCHRISPYooo

They are aware of the problem.

Jordan27cents Elite emblems are all handled by the Elite team not us. But I hear that they will have them soon.

CowboySr

the update of the emblems will be around this week.

so just wait like normal.

and with the next update you will get your emblems!

HhellboyY1

Actually, I just asked my friend, and he just got the emblems. He did not have them before today

CowboySr

Yeah, when I started up MW3 today there was an update to download.  I now have all the Elite emblems our clan is entitled to.

ap0stl3

When did you get this update? I didn't get it yet

LilShaqq

Studios