elite issues

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

so i finally went to best buy and bought the elite premium with my pre paid 4000 microsoft points on sat.......well it allowed me to download everything elite except it will not let me download any of the map packs.......says i have to pay for them.....but they should be free because of elite premium....today(monday) i get a email confirming my purchase for the elite premium and all that....come home and it will still not let me down load any of the maps.......what is going on?.......have tried to get the live chat to talk to me but it never connects to a rep

gobigorgohome83
6 REPLIES 6
in reply to gobigorgohome83

Have you played any games since becoming a premium member?

It also takes up to 48hrs to activate as far as I'm aware.

CableGuy

yes i have played just the regular maps since and the xbox has been turned on and off a few times in the last 3 days

gobigorgohome83

Try searching Support, it may help.

CableGuy

it says to try and re download again but i have done that and still nothing

gobigorgohome83

You may have seen this already as it's on this page, if not it's got some helpful info.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200416338

CableGuy
Highlighted

Joined for this post alone.  Apparently there has been an issue with anyone who purchased elite in April.  The maps will not download at all.  IW states that Xbox has a fix that will be pushed to live early Wednesday, April 18.  I'm in the same boat as you where nothing shows up.  I even paid the 1200 MS points to download and that didn't work.  So, hopefully you'll get the maps and all tomorrow.

Nubooku

Studios