error code 32 & error code 312

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

error code 32 & error code 312

was just playing about 20 minutes ago and all of a sudden got disconnected then I went in again and got error code 312 I restarted my modem went back in it took longer than normal to get past fetching online profile then I got into it went into search a game and got thrown out with error code 32?

wtf is going on?

POT90s
6 REPLIES

Re: error code 32 & error code 312

in reply to POT90s

It seems like many people are experiencing errors and disconnects all of the world today in MW3.....hopefully they are just updating there systems and it's affecting connectivity. Or it's just getting worse......

ZvErS

in reply to ZvErS

glad to know its not just me but I see other peeps online that are playing mw3 with no problems today has just been horrible though got kicked out of many games and it takes longer than usual to find a game this usually never happens to me my connection is rather fast almost all the time and I have a open nat type

POT90s

in reply to POT90s

I just saw another thread about this problem. Hopefully an admin can at least let everyone know what the hell is going on.

ZvErS

in reply to ZvErS

are you experiencing this problem though? Im on ps3 and in Australia some of my friends are playing with no problem so its just strange lol bottomline this is just getting annoying now

POT90s

in reply to ZvErS

It's been happening to me now for about a week and my Internet is perfect, it also did this on black ops for about a month... Every time I try to go online it says error code 32 and it lags nonstop, also according to the friends list some times I have zero friends, yet other times they're all there. It's not my Internet though because I am typing this on my iPod and my DVr uses Internet and we haven't noticed problems with it.

ugkxn1nja

in reply to ugkxn1nja

I'm experiencing the same thing where my internet is functioning smoothly on my other devices, as I am typing this on my iPhone. I got error code 32 and can no longer access online services, even with restartinging the system. 

corndog2

Studios