ii got banned why???

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

why dd i get banned can i have a reasin plz i have sent a msg to all bancandy staff via xbox still no replay because its fake and got banned for nothing u do not boost

rabainslie
34 REPLIES 34

old gt LIKE UR BAN sorry

rabainslie

Creating post asking for a reason as to why you are banned is against the forum CoC and will just get deleted.  You obviously did smoething wrong and I am sure you know what it is.  They do not just ban for no reason and without proof.  Also post your gt so we can look at your Elite.

StubbornLeech07

Elite empty. Looks like a glitch, you havent been in others vaults have you....

CowboySr

When I put in Like ur ban in Elite it takes me to Rab Ainslie stats.  OP, Did you get banned from MW3 or from XBL with your old gamertag?

StubbornLeech07
Highlighted

Creating post like this will just get you banned on here! lolz

Moabmauler

You did something against the online CoC. Rather it be boosting, glitching, modding, hacking, or anything else. You did not get banned for no reason.

Looking at your Elite page it looks like you have not been banned? Do you think you have been banned from MW3 or Xbox Live?

Message was edited by: Rednecksniper39

Rednecksniper39

i have from my old gt LIKE UR BAN ,, i do not mod boost or anything

rabainslie

Depends if you are reset and temp banned or permanently banned.

Boosting is not the ONLY way to get in trouble. You can glitch, hack, modify, and even cheat in a game to get banned / reset. They investigate ALL reports before they do a reset / ban.

You may not have boosted but you definitely did something wrong. The Microsoft Ban forums are full of people "who did nothing wrong". They claim they did not cheat or glitch or make money off the service. They said they never used foul language in their Bio or online. But you look right on the screen and you can clearly see they have a green Avatar, for example.

BTW not only is posting this a violation but the moderators of the forum will not pass this on and will lock the thread. No Policy Team member reads these threads.

It only takes ONE game in your entire history for you to get reset / banned. Even if you did it on the first day.

starbuckfrack Level 72

ok so who do i ask to find the reason why as i think this has been muss justuce

rabainslie

Studios