someone reset my level in COD modern warfare 3

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

While i was playing MW3 I met a hacker in the game. So I left the lobby because I didn't want to get banned.

So then I got off but on the next day I got back on and I was level 1 prestige 0. When I was previously prestige 10 level 53.

How do I get my Stats back?

Tia329
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey,

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble. Unfortunately we're unable to reset or adjust your account.

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator
11 REPLIES 11

Hey,

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble. Unfortunately we're unable to reset or adjust your account.

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

Ok, you are unable to restore our stats. But you should control servers and ban all these people using hacks. Why is anybody doing nothing to solve this?

tecc

cause they dont care anymore...same thing happened to me and for the past few days I cant even see my online team deathmatch lobby boards. I can see every other game mode lobby boards except Team deathmatch. Its becoming as bad as MW2 and I loved that game. I'll play MW3 till it dies onlline and I refuse to shell out more cash for future call of duty games until they start showing they care about their gamers.

KO_Domino

Yeah, it's a shame. I really enjoyed playing mw2 and mw3. Even with that tons of hacker ruining the game, it was still funny! But now, seen my 220.000 kills reset, my k/d 0.000, my 53 days of time played totally wasted makes me hating this game and every call of duty.

Is it difficoult, for a corporation like Activision to pay someone to control the servers and ban hackers? it can be so hard to do. If someone teach me how to do it, i will do it for free, Jesus!

Time to leave cod and maybe also PS3

tecc

‌Yeah it's a bunch of bs. I was prestige 20 maxed out had all my fav guns gold 1.37 kd ratio. I was in a hacked lobby and I backed out got back in the same lobby and they I got deranked! I know that was it I know whatever I did or ask for help it wasn't going to happen. I love that game so much that I started all over again not to mention that I was at 4th prestige last night 3/13/16 to start all over. Got into another hacked lobby to get deranked again. I just give up on cod mw games. I loved mw2 till they got super hacked out then I went over to mw3. Now it's super hacked out! I don't like ghost, advance, or black ops. So I guess my cod gaming days are over. It's funny how you get kicked for inactivity but you can't get kicked for hacking. I guess I should join the hackers as well! I hope they go out of business and I hate hackers! *smh*

UCD_27991123301

I was deranked by hackers last Sunday. I was just playing as usual (it wasn't a private game), and then I realised that it was a hacked game. Now I feel upset by that incident but also disappointed with the plain official answer. Hackers can derank us but you are unable to restore us anything??? Not even reset our stats? There must be some way. Are you looking for any solution to avoid these deranking attacks? Are the hackers being banned? Do you know who they are? I recorded the hacked game, just in case. I think it could be helpful in order to investigate the players' ID and to try to identify the hackers.

Anyway, I'm extremely upset. I just wanted you to know and ask you for some help. You know, I expected to find a solution here. This situation is absolutely unfair and frustrating.

YoDeranked

@tecc wrote:

Ok, you are unable to restore our stats. But you should control servers and ban all these people using hacks. Why is anybody doing nothing to solve this?

Yeah someone just ranked me up to prestige 20 when I was at two.. I hope I don't get banned for something I didn't do

daze camper

I had just started playing back MW3 a couple weeks ago because it is my favorite cod of all time. I was 4th prestige level 80 when I got hacked. I chose to stop there because I had all of the sniper rifles gold and around 10-15 other guns gold. I was just in a lobby where we beat this player in the first round of search and he backed out. Everyone got disconnected and all of my stats were reset including my 50,000+ kills and my guns. Quite frankly there should be a fail safe options with backup storage in this day and age. My fovorite game has just been ruined and there is really no point in starting fresh. Beyond mad

xzxturnz08

my account was for the second time in the middle of the game on level one back at mw3 I really ask for help the game listens really slow to fun please help

Pole914

Studios