we are working on it

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Geez you are jaded!

I think it is a great game... oh wait, check that. I sold it.

RLBL

It's true RL.  I'm just getting fed up with the game, that's all.    I've logged plenty of hours and the amount of time that I've actually had decent, smooth, lag free games is probably well below 50%.  Even when the games are running smooth, there is a laggy undertone that will creep out every once in a while. 

wridtrvlr

I never see you on anymore Rid, did you sell your too

Ghamorra Level 75
Highlighted

I still get on everyday, it's just I'm not going for 5-6 hours anymore.  More like 2-3 and that's even if the game is playing well. 

wridtrvlr

Most of those accounts that are getting banned are 2nd accounts or dummy accounts. What they have to do is console ban and I think only Sony can do that.

kellysa111

if they are really "working on it".  Then why hasn't anything been actually fixed? clan ops/challenges still barely show up.  98% of the time it just tells me there's nothing going on.  Why isn't the leaderboards fixed during the challenges and ops?  They changed the way how they calculate winners but haven't fixed the amount of clans entered to show the amount that participated. Last night my clan ranked in the 800's out of 14 and half thousand clans yet got silver. Explain that one.  Why no counter on the challenges?  We use to have them.

Glad to see its free for everybody for BO2 but that aren't out yet and we did pay for this broken service.  So how about actually work on something.  This new ver of elite has caused way more problems then it ever solved. Old elite worked so much better and was much more reliable.

undzis

I'm sorry, but who cares about leaderboards after MW2? Seriously, nothing on the leaderboards is legit. The community is corrupted, and people use the most over powered guns and have no variety of weaponry except FMG-9s and PP90M1 Custom Rapid/E-Magged steady aim prodigies. Leave it to you to post something leaderboard related. You'll never achieve rank 1 anyway, or even close, I know people who play 24/7 and they're top 1k rank in KC and TDM alone. They try for top 100 rank, they achieve and maintained it for the first week of the game, then people abuse and cheat. So, I suggest a DEV removed this thread and or lock it. OP, calm down.

ShySteph-

No offensive but did you actually read my post or just see the word leaderboard?  I ask because i didn't mention the leaderboards for any game type.  I'm talking about clan leaderboard that keeps track of how many accolades each member has earned during a clan challenge.

What does mw2 have do do with anything?  BO leaderboard was based off of score per minute.  which is skill based and came after mw2. Beside mw2 leaderboards have been modded to high heaven with all the hacks and prestige lobbies. So i fail to see how mw2 is any better then mw3.

undzis

I'm sorry, but who cares about leaderboards after MW2? Seriously, nothing on the leaderboards is legit. The community is corrupted, and people use the most over powered guns and have no variety of weaponry except FMG-9s and PP90M1 Custom Rapid/E-Magged steady aim prodigies. Leave it to you to post something leaderboard related. You'll never achieve rank 1 anyway, or even close, I know people who play 24/7 and they're top 1k rank in KC and TDM alone. They try for top 100 rank, they achieve and maintained it for the first week of the game, then people abuse and cheat. So, I suggest a DEV removed this thread and or lock it. OP, calm down.

ShySteph-

Studios