we are working on it

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

we are working on it

what a nice leaderboard we got out thier, hmm lets see #1 in domination with score 210676290 and 44 capture seems reasonable for me cuz he played few hours only which is fair for IW ! , i asked IW support when this sht is fixed ? he said "we are working on it". what they really ment is that they are ruin it for you so you ppl buy the new BO2 !! so fuk you very much IW

SNIPER-D-TOX
18 REPLIES

Re: we are working on it

in reply to SNIPER-D-TOX

if this not fixed i wont be buying another modern warfare

i dont like black ops i prefer MW but if this continues to happin i wont buy COD in future

what pisses me of i spend 50 euro on game and another 50 euro for premium

thats 100 euro and look aint even got game 1 year

McKenzie_

in reply to SNIPER-D-TOX

Thy are working on it idiot. Do you even know how long it takes to et a patch approved?? From when they first hear about the hack or glitch to when it gets pushed out to the console is about 3-4 weeks. Most of the time is spent in the quality control department, testing the patch. The last step before it gets pushed out to the players is for it to get approved by SCEA. They take about a week to approve it, and if it's not approved it must be re-done by IW. So stop being soo ignorant and learn your facts. It's coming. Calm down. Besides who cares about leaderboards anyway lol, go outside and get a life.

illstplaya2live

in reply to illstplaya2live

you make a good point, but a better point is (patch or not)... why are these people not banned?

(not looking for an answer from you personally, just getting that out there that they are not on top of it as much as they could be... fixing the whole is 1 thing, dealing with those who use it is another... but maybe they are so back logged in their bans they will get to them when they can)

RLBL

After reading that "get a life" comment, I really hope you work for IW because if you don't, you have no room to tell others to "get a life". LOL

mdm123456789

in reply to mdm123456789

What's wrong with my comment? Everything I said there is true. Look it up on google. Also abou a year ago on the black ops forum someone asked why it takes so long for a patch to come out? A mod gave the answer. I gave the same answer but just a little less specific.

illstplaya2live

Bahahahaha ! ! ! "Get a life" That's what's wrong with your comment.

mdm123456789

in reply to mdm123456789

mdm123456789 wrote:

After reading that "get a life" comment, I really hope you work for IW because if you don't, you have no room to tell others to "get a life". LOL

+1

BanHaMMer2
Highlighted

in reply to mdm123456789

Actually he does. Since I have know Illst, he is a everyday gamer. If you are not, then you need to get a life outside of gaming. You will not be hired by a corporation because you have no life and can play unlimited amounts of time to reach these buggy ranks.

ChestSplittah

in reply to SNIPER-D-TOX

Sucks for those of you that play DOM. 

But hey guys, guess what??  They are also "working" on the lag/matchmaking issues as well.    hahahahaha    They could care less about this game and it's pretty evident.  I've given up on them making anything better by the time BOPS2 released, and then I won't care anyway. 

wridtrvlr

Studios