Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I thought treayarch was going to care about the wii.

black ops 2 forums are now up. oops! forgot. treayarch doesent care about the wii so so we have no forum on the blacks ops 2 page yet! i guess i will ask you guys on this forum.

bo2? do you think the trailer looks good? im not all happy about the future warfare stuff.

mjr_304
7 REPLIES 7

Well last time Foxhound got us a section, but I don't know if he'll do it this time.

porkins_d

It doesn't have a wii forum because the Wii version of BO2 hasn't been confirmed, or it's not going to be released.

About the trailer; it looks like they're using the same engine from mw3 just a bit better. I like the game and i'm looking forward to it.

SouLBreak

Wii user do care. We pay the money to play COD. Even if the Wii version is cheaper, the graphics are HORRIBLE. I can't afford a PS3 or XBOX and my PC can't take Call of Duty. Wii users would pay the money for a higher quality game. Sadly, the Wii can't do that. But if BO2 is selling on WiiU, I don't think people would buy it that much since we don't have the money, etc, so we stay with out Wiis. If BO2 wouldn't come out for Wii, I'd be dissapointed, and would probably be saving up for a PS3.

alfalfa12345
in reply to alfalfa12345

That's true for some people, but most people representing what you're saying have saved up money and left already. Most of us left have other reasons for playing the Wii. Those people will probably also move on to the U. Ideally I'd like the game on both consoles, but realistically it'll be on one or the other.

Also why would you buy a ps3 late in the cycle when CoD support for it will probably come to an end once the ps4 comes out. Therefore if you buy the ps3 you get a few CoD titles and if you get the U, you'll get at least five. Unless you'd want other games like GTA or something else, but I'm not going to go into all thoughts behind buying a console.

porkins_d
in reply to porkins_d

That is true, but I use my Wii for other games like Mario Kart and Brawl. But COD is nice for the Wii. I enjoyed BO and MW3 for the Wii and I don't have any problems. But why must Activision and Treyarch exclude Wii? I don't know. And the reason I would buy a PS3 is because many people would not just quit their PS3s and Xboxs to get the newest additions. I know my friends that wouldn't get BO2 if it didn't come out for the Xbox 360 or PS3. And right now PS3s are that expensive, and I dont really plan on getting one soon until Activision announces COD for the Wii.

alfalfa12345

NEWS: They made a Wii BO2 forums. Someone should start a thread

Link: http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/forums/wii

SouLBreak

BO2 will be on the Wii (It's being made by Treyarch, the guys who brought and port CoD to the Wii). It's just probably not confirmed yet.

I'm looking forward to it. Drone warfare will almost certainly be a reality in the future.

codcanuck

Studios