whats classed as a good accuracy ?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

I disagree with the stat being “useless” better accuracy means you’re going to win more gunfights. I’m an AR player and my Accuracy is sitting at 30% I rarely lose a gunfight unless it’s an SMG in my face and I have a 3.03 K/D. Practice playing against bots and try to kill 10 bots in a row without missing a single bullet. Use dexterity if you like to jump. Accuracy is important if you want to be good at any shooter. Accuracy leads to more gunfights won. The weapons are balanced based on 100% accuracy so if you want to stand a chance against high fire rate weapons you need to hit. 

negjeebiez

i use the mk14 and i have a 24.7 acuraci and a 2.8 ratio

jonvar33

i would say to not worry about what your accuracy is at all. from how i have been playing, it is WAAAAY to easy to increase your accuracy. if you use and AR or an automatic weapon, then your accuracy will most likely start to go down cuz that is more of a chance for you to miss and not get any hits. let me explain how easy it is.....

i was at 16% accuracy, and then using a prestige token i unlocked  my 1887 early and used that throughout my prestige. within a couple of days ( i didnt really play a lot mind you) my accuracy went from 16% to 22% with using JUST the 1887. then i started using the Type95 and my accuracy went down to 21%.

so my point is, the accuracy system is so easy to manipulate that all you have to do is use the 1887 or any single shot shotgun (not the semi autos like the striker or AA12 or whatever cuz those are used mostly to spray with) and your accuracy will go up by a lot in a matter of matches. but if you use an automatic weapon, your accuracy will go down.

KT Phoenix

I actual love my accuarcy i hope i keep raising it it's currently 20%

Scolia5044

Accuracy means nothing....at all.

CowboySr

mine is 30.7%  Thats the highest I have seen so far.

Brick2urFace

Accuracy is not directly related to skill. It depends on a lot of variables.

From gamemodes played to style of play to guns used.

People who play hardcore search, prefire often giving them a low accuracy.

Some people that have high KD ratios and WL ratios continuously shoot in the area of an opponent if they go under cover.

Shotguns get a hitmarker nearly every shot. Type 95s/Mk14 are often high accuracy guns.

Sub machine gunes w/ rapid fire may miss a lot.

I see a 20% as a rather good accuracy.

DaVillainDillon

stats depends on guns, perks, maps, teammates, enemies, even the mood you are on while your are playing, you can play just one game using sniper rifle and you could manage to have just one hit and quit for ever from game to have 100% accuracy but...what is the point. I use type 95 for pinpoint accuracy and I have ~23%, but if I use FAD I ruin the stats pathetically if I hold the trigger. don't even be bothered by people's talking crap. On the other hand, you could care more about how many MVP, IMMORTAL, OVERKILL, etc aggresive accolades you got, that is (kinda) a side proof of your game efficiency.

samuelvea

I think accuracy is somewhat important, I'd rather carry a high one than low one..it doesn't mean in this laggy game that I have it over anyone that has a lower accuracy but my chances are a bit better I think at having a better overall game.  I run and gun and right now sit a t 22.33%.  I use mainly ARs, than SMG and then mix in shotguns and sniper rifles here and there.  The majority of my ARs are above 21%, except for the AK and G36 I think.  SMGs around 19%.  I notice if I have a somewhat bad game my accuracy dips into the teens, if I do well its generally in the 20s or higher.  Doesn't seem like a big difference, but with each COD game as of late while my accuracy has gotten steadily better my KD has too. 

bdnlv702

Accuracy is a fun statistic to look at on elite.

An impressive accuracy on an assault rifle would be in the range of 22-25%.

SMG-18-20%

Sniper-65-70%

Shotguns-70-75%

LMG-19-22%

JMHO

My personal overall Accuaracy is about 22% and I am typically a Assault/SMG user.

owiseguyo

Studios