2v2 mode fix

Modern Warfare Forum

The game mode is fun the only issue I had with it was if someone was in a bush and I just happen to look past it I can see their name and bright red letters take the names. Game mode is practically hardcore no perks no health regen why do I get to see someone's name especially if I had no idea the person was there.... another thing that turns me off of Call of Duty it's been like this forever you get into a gunfight someone's always walking away in Destiny Battlefield Socom previous online multiplayer shooters both players can die at the same time Call of Duty one person's always walking away bul*****

micro519
2 REPLIES 2
Take the enemies name off
micro519
Highlighted
Eh the name thing I can see considering how the game mode is set up, but I suppose they didn't want "full" HC mode because health and stuff is the same.

As for the double death thing...it happens rarely in this game(COD in General) but it does.
My only assumption is and I'm just spitballing it but it sounds plausible now that I've thought about it.

The other games your bullets/projectile is still "active" after your death so assuming that last shot or 2 hits the opponent can still die (AOE Damage for certain rounds based on the games genre like destiny....bullet effects like in BF.)

COD has always sort of outside of explosives...when your character dies...so do your bullets even if they were a dead on lock for a persons body and they only needed hit one more time that bullet vanishes if it's 1inch away from contact.

Do I think that's right...no not really bullets don't just vanish and you can't chalk it up to hit detection when you hit everything on the opponent, but they snuck a headshot in before your last bullets made contact.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Studios