DW fetch file by ID error 102 - 'BD_EXCEPTION_IN_DB'

Modern Warfare Forum

Error DW fetch file by ID error 102 - 'BD_EXCEPTION_IN_DB'

Playstation 3

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Everyone of my friends and myself are getting the error code when attempting to play online. The screen will repeatedly refresh and give the same error code again. I have tried both the digital copy and the disc with the same issue. It happens right when you choose play online and the screen says downloading game settings. This appears to be a server related issue.

Does anyone know how we can get this resolved?

Image-1.jpg

kylepohsib
6 REPLIES 6

I have the same problem, I start today and I do not know how to solve it.

If you solve it, please tell me how i can fixed.

Thanks.

@kylepohsib wrote:

Error DW fetch file by ID error 102 - 'BD_EXCEPTION_IN_DB'

Playstation 3

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Everyone of my friends and myself are getting the error code when attempting to play online. The screen will repeatedly refresh and give the same error code again. I have tried both the digital copy and the disc with the same issue. It happens right when you choose play online and the screen says downloading game settings. This appears to be a server related issue.

Does anyone have any ideas on how we can get this resolved?

MikeAlfaro
Ive got the same problem, mate. i hope Activision didnt get rid of the server space dedicated to rhe MW1 online multiplayer. let me know if u fins a fix.
OldSkewlKewl

Same here. Whilst searching for a solution on other forums, I have come accross at least 20 posts from people who are experiencing the same problem.

Have tried the following with no success:

Changing Router settings (enabling UPnP, using static IP, etc)

Formatting ps3 and reinstalling COD4

Creating a new profile/account with playstation store.

Installed latest updates for ps3 and COD4

It would be nice to know if it is a problem at their end and if so a realistic date when we can expect Multiplayer gaming to work again.

ps3ModernWarfare

I just wanted to let people know that in order for you to play split screen or LAN party you will need to stay signed out of PSN to avoid the error message from popping up and refreshing your screen and forcing you to quit the game. I hope this helps someone!

kylepohsib

The same with my COD MW on ps3.

Tried everything that had helped before with other kind of problems,even creating a new psn account... still no solution!

Lincoln_UA

it is ok now

Lincoln_UA

Studios