Looking for an active clan on MWR for PS4!

Modern Warfare Remastered Clans

Hey guys! I've been playing CoD since the good ole call of duty 3 days and i have to say the Modern Warfare series is by far my favorite. I'm interested to see if a clan has room for another. 

I have a semi-slow play style. I really like to snipe but i can run and gun if need be. I play mainly HC but I'm willing to play standard. I play any game modes as well. 

I am currently at prestige 3 lvl 50. I have a 1.53 k/d and still rising as I'm getting back into the hang of good ole, boots on the ground CoD. My PsN is R3flex650 

R3flex650
1 REPLY 1

Hi! I don't have a clan but I

@R3flex650 wrote:

Hey guys! I've been playing CoD since the good ole call of duty 3 days and i have to say the Modern Warfare series is by far my favorite. I'm interested to see if a clan has room for another. 

I have a semi-slow play style. I really like to snipe but i can run and gun if need be. I play mainly HC but I'm willing to play standard. I play any game modes as well. 

I am currently at prestige 3 lvl 50. I have a 1.53 k/d and still rising as I'm getting back into the hang of good ole, boots on the ground CoD. My PsN is R3flex650 

am certainly looking for people to play MWR on ps4... If ya want we can try trickshotting?

D4rkW1nd1

Studios