Modern Warfare Remastered PC Forum

Alright, I have not been able to find a match, it is very frustrating. I waited 15 minutes and it could not find a match. If someone could help me with this I would very much appreciate it!

Silox_7816524
5 REPLIES 5

The community for the pc version is fairly limited. Usually only a couple of lobbies are going at a time.

r34Ninetales

So limited that there doest appear to be any support for this game at all.  Where should one go to get support for ingame issues like lag, graphics problems, recommendations on improving things for pc players, etc etc.

kliax

You could contact me on steam if you ever would like to play a game, I could also help you adjust your settings to maybe improve performance. My steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyNinetales

r34Ninetales

Often there are only 4 or so acutal games being played on the pc platform.  I have waited hours to join a game.  It helps if you add people that play to your playlist.  You can join on there games, you can also join on recent players if you hit F1 but it doesnt tell you if they are online like a friends list does.

kliax
Highlighted

This Game is Dead on PC. You can only play TDM or HC TDM. All other Playlists are empty. And Activision and Raven are doing nothing about it. At least they could add Bot Servers so you we can earn Depot Points and play other Game Modes. But they are saddly wasting there Time on banning People for trying to boost because normal leveling up and earning Depot Points is almost impossible if you don't want to play TDM over and over again with the only 10 or so other People who still play the Game.

punisher191125

Studios