Disc read error 'patch_common_mp' error

Modern Warfare Remastered PC Forum

Hey everybody,

I would like to voice my disappointment about the flop that's called Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered.

I never felt so bad in my life, like when i had to buy the steaming pile of poo Infinite Warfare to get my favourite Call of Duty game's remaster along with it.

At least the Remaster's graphics look great, and it was a breath of fresh air amidst all the (uncalled for) futuristic $hitstorm.

But sadly, it was broken from the start. Like they didn't know the word "optimalization". 

It had the performance of some indie early access game, fps drops, crashes, sound bugs.. Not something I would have expected from such an experienced company who made this perfect game in the first place.

Even though i struggled through the low fps and all the glitches, I felt kinda empty. Like I have been robbed.

That's why i got a glimpse of hope when i saw yesterday that there is a quite big patch coming. I knew it's about the missing multiplayer maps, but I was really really hoping there will be a performance patch with it.

Oh boy I was wrong. 

Nothing of the kind came, and now i can't even start up this bug-riddled, ridiculously laggy and choppy Multiplayer with its god ***** greedy system requirements, because i get an error saying "Disc read error 'patch_common_mp'".

Thank you Activision, thank you Infinity Ward, thank you Raven, thank you all for f*cking it up again.

With best wishes, 

A disappointed customer.

(Luckily i got BF1 too, at least that game works and runs with stable 60 fps on ultra.)

SpazTheKiller
5 REPLIES 5
*****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
i have download 27gb SP and this fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck ***** gamen have the same error
"Disc read error 'patch_common_mp'".
fucccodmwr

fuc*************** GAME "Disc read error 'patch_common_mp'".

fucccodmwr

fuc* game fuc* activisoin!!!! fixxxx your mum!!!

fucccodmwr

fixxxxx that *****ing *****"!!!!  "Disc read error 'patch_common_mp'".

fucccodmwr
Highlighted

fixxxxx that *****ing *****"!!!!  "Disc read error 'patch_common_mp'".

fucccodmwr

Studios