My gaming experience today

Modern Warfare Remastered PC Forum

I get home after a long week at work and I want to relax and enjoy a few hours of quality game time.  I see that 40% of people are playing hardcore and that gives me hope, 19% are playing HCTDM which is pretty much all I want to play.  I ended up joining a match with someone on my friends list (add random people, makes getting into games easier).  After he left and the matches merged servers a few times the lobby failed to keep the numbers up so I qued.

I then went for an extended visit to the bathroom, had a shower, put on some washing, started dinner, watched a 15 min clip of people getting knocked out on youtube and im still qued.  

So I quit, check the numbers of people playing games on steam, 8,392,319

I check the numbers of people currently playing COD4 Remastered, 69

That means that there are currently 13 or so people in the entire world currently playing HCTDM on steam.

Who do I talk to about getting my money back, hard to play a multiplayer game when no one else is playing and no one wants to pay to play with themselves.

kliax
4 REPLIES 4

Capture.JPG

kliax

I do feel bad for the steam players that want to play MWR. I think things would be highly different if MWR was released as a standalone already. People just dont want to buy an incomplete, disasterous game just to get MWR. I just checked the charts since you mentioned the numbers and i see that BO3 is more played than IW currently at a ratio of MORE THAN 2 TO 1 on Steam. I wish we could see the charts for console because i bet they are very similar. Luckily for them they are able to hide those numbers. Anyways.. once it gets released as a standalone i believe alot more players will be on there.

danfryewooo

I agree, CoD should be able to be refunded on PC. They clearly do not put half the effort in PC as they do console, and that shows in the playerbase, which in turn hurts the gameplay as you were pointing out. But that being said, you probably should have known that a double release Call of Duty on it's least populated system would not have populated hardcore servers.

WillGotGas
Highlighted

Currently 54 people are playing, populated servers are almost non existant across the board

kliax

Studios