Modern Warfare Remastered PC Forum

I use a pc, why is there no lobby chat

The sound in this version of the game is terrible, randomly muffled gunshots and footsteps, random footstep noises.

Auto balance / ability to change teams, if one team is getting smashed and half the team leaves or disconnects it makes for a pretty crap round.

Dedicated servers, I hate the way that the system finds teams, I write this while waiting to join a hardcore game, 15 min later, still waiting.

I cant rename my classes, 

Hackers, do something about the dam hackers, at the very least give us the option to boot people from the game.

Also can someone tell me why screenshot doesn't work and or how to screen shot.

kliax
5 REPLIES 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpEQyfJyTQ

Old cod4 got better netcode also..

torkildb

It gets worse, due to what I can only assume is a total lack of player numbers it looks like the randomly generated servers are matching me to US matches instead of the australian/nz ones.  Now im getting extra random lag.  

This needs dedicated servers before it dies again.

kliax

It's not going to happen. They can say until they're blue in the face that dedicated servers will happen but this game will be as dead as the original and they still wont have servers. Then complain because the PC fan base is dead and they didn't do good in sales.

CharlieHotel2

As PC players we deserve better. They've had us over! Raven catagorically stated that this game would be true to the original. To me that is dedi servers, 32 slot servers, server browser etc. Not 6 v 6, p2p hosting, host migration, crap sounds, no ping indication, lag compensation, weapons with no recoil, supply drops, stupid reticles, no anti cheat, camos, supply drops with soon to be implemented "pay to win"  micro transactions. All that on top of having to buy IW before you can play it!!!

Another annoyance is aim assist for those who want to play with controllers. I'm not against the use of them just the aim assist. That should NEVER be in a PC game!!! Let's face it, they rushed this out at the last minute due to all the negative feedback after the first reveal...& it shows. They have now implemented a no boost jump game type ffs in IW & claim they are listening to the community!

G-MAN013

I reported them to the BBB for this crap. I was contacted by a representative who told me, that it was a communications issues on my part and that they haven't had dedicated servers in any CoD since WaW to his knowlege and as far as he knows they have no intentions of adding it to CoD:Remastered. He said that by having the community manage the servers it made them very prone to hackers/cheaters and didn't make the game play enjoyable and that Match making corrects that. He also thought he could correct my disappointment in the game by giving me free supply drops. Not to mention he was like "Give it another try, they added a bunch of features the new CoD's have that the original MW didnt"
...DID YOU NOT F***ING HEAR ME!? IM MAD BECAUSE ITS NOT TRUE TO THE ORIGINAL AND YOU'RE TRYING TO IMPRESS ME WITH THINGS THAT WERENT IN THE ORIGINAL!? WUT!?

It's a joke. This game is a joke. Activision/IW/Raven are a joke.  It didn't stay true to the original on PC and now I'm out 80 dollars. I didn't even want Infinite Warfare. I paid 80 dollars for MW: Remastered (which was double what I paid for CoD4:MW when it originally released) and only got half my value back in a game.

CharlieHotel2

Studios