Well.. this was my today.

Modern Warfare Remastered PC Forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoXr5XwvKjk

All I can say is WOW!!.

Somehow I think this is repercusions for what I posted previously about the dumb ass who keeps reporting people for no good reason with no evidence, and I was afraid it would be ignorantly acted on by whoever does the banning. 

Screenshot 2017-02-09 14.56.53.png

The screenshot is from video playback, Yes.. I record every game I Play

But something else , Notice my account is NOT VAC BANNED

vacbanned-NOT.PNG

I was allowed to play again after a few times logging out and in again, But what the hell is going on?? 

How many other people is this happening to for NO REASON.

If you notice in the first screenshot, I have steam broadcast running all the time,  viewable by anyone, NOTHING TO HIDE.

I have read other people suggesting a name change stops this from happening, but I have had the same gamer TAG since 1998 and I have no intentions of changing it ,NO REASON AND NOTHING TO HIDE.

EoP_Arceye
9 REPLIES 9
If your good at the game, people will report you for hacking without proof. It sucks that salty players are able to do this and get away with it.
If they added a theater mode to this game, it would make it a lot easier to see if a player is actually cheating letting a valid report go through
qsjoeygst
I mentioned that in a previous post about hackusations
EoP_Arceye
Highlighted
Raven doesn't ban anyone just because a lot of people decided to spam reports against them. They investigate players that are suspected of violating the Security and Enforcement Policy and will only ban if they find any violations; you can be reported a 1000 times in a day and not be banned if you haven't committed any violations while a single report can lead to a ban if they find any violation(s). While you record most of your gameplay, it wouldn't matter if you decided to head into cage match to boost a few challenges or use cheats and glitches to get ahead as that would be why you got banned. After all, you could've just disabled your recording while committing the violations and/or say someone else did it to try to claim innocence for all we know.

Being on Xbox One, I've seen players that would have been reported many times every day yet they don't get banned and a reset as they do not boost, glitch, or cheat in any way while those that have action taken against them deserved it due to using cage match to boost with other people. To sum it up, you're not going to get banned just because you are a prestige master that is using the exclusion zone camo and have some really nice emblems and calling cards. You know you did something that would lead to your ban; learn from it and do not make the same mistake again once you return from your ban.

While this isn't what you want to hear and that I suspect that this post will not help you in anyway at all, I'll sum up my advice in one sentence:

Take responsibility and hold yourself accountable for your actions, learn from your mistakes, and do not repeat them.
Rusted_Ace2013

@Rusted_Ace2013 wrote:
Raven doesn't ban anyone just because a lot of people decided to spam reports against them. They investigate players that are suspected of violating the Security and Enforcement Policy and will only ban if they find any violations; you can be reported a 1000 times in a day and not be banned if you haven't committed any violations while a single report can lead to a ban if they find any violation(s). While you record most of your gameplay, it wouldn't matter if you decided to head into cage match to boost a few challenges or use cheats and glitches to get ahead as that would be why you got banned. After all, you could've just disabled your recording while committing the violations and/or say someone else did it to try to claim innocence for all we know.

Being on Xbox One, I've seen players that would have been reported many times every day yet they don't get banned and a reset as they do not boost, glitch, or cheat in any way while those that have action taken against them deserved it due to using cage match to boost with other people. To sum it up, you're not going to get banned just because you are a prestige master that is using the exclusion zone camo and have some really nice emblems and calling cards. You know you did something that would lead to your ban; learn from it and do not make the same mistake again once you return from your ban.

While this isn't what you want to hear and that I suspect that this post will not help you in anyway at all, I'll sum up my advice in one sentence:

Take responsibility and hold yourself accountable for your actions, learn from your mistakes, and do not repeat them.

Amen!

Bataleon93

Perhaps you didn't read fully.

I was NOT banned, but I had that message pop up saying I was.

I have been happily playing the game since then after loggin out and back in again. 

So you can get off your moral high ground now.

I have never, and will never do anything in a game which could result in a ban for any kind for improper behaviour, to the point of, I won't even shoot through the wall below a window when I can see a head popping up because I believe in shooting only what I can see, If I do get a kill through a wall it is accidental. 

If I have a good game, then I have a good game, usually I don't but I don't cry when I don't win.

My own game recording is for my own pleasure, for when I pull off that incredible shot, or have that perfect game. However it also means when I am accused of something I can easily show the accuser exactly what I saw compared with what they THINK happened, which usually ends in them not wanting to see what really happened because it will break their BS.

I get annoyed when the message I saw today pops up for NO reason. 

EoP_Arceye

@EoP_Arceye wrote:

Perhaps you didn't read fully.

I was NOT banned, but I had that message pop up saying I was.

I have been happily playing the game since then after loggin out and back in again. 

So you can get off your moral high ground now.

I have never, and will never do anything in a game which could result in a ban for any kind for improper behaviour, to the point of, I won't even shoot through the wall below a window when I can see a head popping up because I believe in shooting only what I can see, If I do get a kill through a wall it is accidental. 

If I have a good game, then I have a good game, usually I don't but I don't cry when I don't win.

My own game recording is for my own pleasure, for when I pull off that incredible shot, or have that perfect game. However it also means when I am accused of something I can easily show the accuser exactly what I saw compared with what they THINK happened, which usually ends in them not wanting to see what really happened because it will break their BS.

I get annoyed when the message I saw today pops up for NO reason. 

I didn't watch the video at first, but then decided to watch it; in that case, it seems to be a really odd issue if you what you claim is true as an actual VAC ban would prevent your account from finding any matches at all instead of throwing the message in error. It might be one of these really odd bugs that a handful of people experience and that it's nothing to worry about as long as it doesn't happen again.

I assumed that you had to hacked or did something to trigger a VAC ban at first because your issue is so rare while the people that complain about bans and other enforcement actions tend to claim innocence in this chain of excuses in just about every ban related post:

1. I did nothing wrong.
  2. Someone else using my account did that.
  3. Other people get away with it all the time.
  4. My actions would be ok in (insert name of game).
  5. My actions don't hurt anyone.
  6. If people don't like my (insert offensive thing, cheats, or glitches), they can leave instead of whining.
  7. (insert platform company and/or publisher) doesn't care about people so they ban them at random to make more money.

The only time I have gotten a ban in any game is in Forza Motorsport 6 where I got a week long ban from online races in that game due to my agressive driving habits negatively affecting others. The ban was a result of an investigation that lasted a couple of weeks and while I felt like venting about it at first, I've realized what I've done to deserve that and then waited it out and then be more careful not to wreck others. People have and will continue to do things that are wrong; acountability and being able to take responsibility for your mistakes and bad choices is a skill needed to be a good person while denying and deflecting those actions is one of the signs that a person is actually bad.

Enjoy MWR and have a nice day!Cat Very Happy

Rusted_Ace2013

Rusted_Ace:

Thanks for the reply. 

I guess evidence of recording games actually prevailed again. :-)

I understand peoples thoughts when someone claims of a ban for no apparent reason, there is usually guilt somewhere, which is the reason I was so pi**ed at receiving the message without a reason. 

I will continue to enjoy MWR as every innocent gamer should be allowed to do.

I will look out for your name on xbox as I also play there too ( if of course you use the same name there as here ) .

EoP_Arceye

Can you actually verify that you have tested this "They investigate players that are suspected of violating the Security and Enforcement Policy and will only ban if they find any violations; you can be reported a 1000 times in a day and not be banned if you haven't committed any violations while a single report can lead to a ban if they find any violation(s)."? I ask, because people have said they have reported me for cheating(which I do NOT and will NEVER do so in these games.) I don't want  to log-in and all the sudden I can't play because salty players reported me for nothing. 

qsjoeygst

Hey,

This is an ongoing issue, and being investigated.

Can you please reach out to one of the support channels so they can collect more information regarding this?

- ATVI Support on Twitter
- ATVI Support on Facebook
- ATVI Support through Contact Us

Words cut deeper than any blade that a smith can mold.

l83r_dud3

Studios