DLC maps never show up in multiplayer

Modern Warfare Remastered PS4 Forum

Hello everyone, maybe you can help me out:

I purshased and installed the DLC maps correctly a month ago.

But since then I have played like 2 or 3 times.

I know that not everyone has them, but Iam sure somethings wrong.

How can the DLC maps be played more often?

Thanks in advance, I love this game.

-Cesar

Bultaco420
5 REPLIES 5

Activision needs to address this issue as it's obviously affecting multiple users. If the maps that we paid for aren't able to played, we deserve a refund. 

roballen90

I paid for the map packs too, and I have only played them about three of four times as well. What a rip off. When I first bought the game in the summer they were popping up, but now they are never even an option.

ar15a3

@roballen90 wrote:

Activision needs to address this issue as it's obviously affecting multiple users. If the maps that we paid for aren't able to played, we deserve a refund. 

I purchased them a couple of weeks ago and have been playing regularly since. 

Not once have the maps come up to be voted on in that time, I applied to psn for a refund today due to being sold a faulty product! I'll post the outcome when they get back to me. 

MrPeevsley

Same here, bought the map pack and never shows up in Lobby. I am usually on HC TDM and I do not struggle much to find players, just that never been able to play map pack. Hope they would be able to fix that issue.

If you guys looking for HC TDM player on map pack, add me BELEGUE420

NCH420

@MrPeevsley wrote:

@roballen90 wrote:

I purchased them a couple of weeks ago and have been playing regularly since. 

Not once have the maps come up to be voted on in that time, I applied to psn for a refund today due to being sold a faulty product! I'll post the outcome when they get back to me. 

PSN were looking into it and were going to get back to me, however the maps came back in rotation yesterday along with the worst lag I have experienced in MWR! Anybody else had them back? 

MrPeevsley

Studios