Dlc maps do not appear in the rotation

Modern Warfare Remastered PS4 Forum

Hi! 

While playing multiplayer, Mostly team deathmatch, the dlc maps never appear on the option to vote. Is always the same 4 or 5 maps, but no the dlc ones.

Is there something that I can do to fix it?

I bought the dlc maps and I know they work as I already play them in local Lan play.

kaosskokedj
3 REPLIES 3

Yeah i noticed this awhile ago. 

$15 down the drain if they arent going to be in rotation, i dont use offline multiplayer, as i doubt most ither players dont either. 

I do wish they would either return them to rotation, or make a dlc only game-mode. 

iSynthetic
I've been complaining about this for a while. It used to separate those who have the maps from those who don't. Seems that they changed that scenario up.There are quite a few changes to matchmaking that truly suck.
xx_IQ_xx
Highlighted

I'm in the same boat as all of you. I have seen them occasionally show up to vote on, but then they switch me and the other "matched opponent" who is with me to a room without the voting option! Please make this right Activision, or give us a room where the folks who gave you their hard earned money can enjoy their purchase. Hell, i didn't even get one new weapon out of the 10 Rare Supply drops I opened. I think I've only received 2 melee weapons in Rare drops since the beginning of April when I downloaded this game. HELP!!!!

G.Randall Blair
tatuboy

Studios