Game is unplayable with the current time to kill.

SOLVED

Modern Warfare Remastered PS4 Forum

I would like to join your clan i do MLG/UMG and if i have to i will tryout my psn name is Nercitle
Bbttgfgf

Totally agree the spawns all over the place can't see where your getting shot from spawn die spawn die sort it out Activision we pay enough to have good games 

IH@TECAMPA$

this needs to be addressed to balance the game.

English

I have 1000s of hours dumped in the original on multiple platforms, know the game in and out. This remaster might look like MW but it's not. Everything is hardcore right now, I get dropped before I can even go ADS, physics and weight of grenades and throwables is off from what I remember as well. I'm the first to admit when someone gets the jump on me and kills me legitimately, but these kill cams are just absurd. I'm sure netcode from 07 is much different than it is now, but ***** this is straight unplayable. As gassed as me and friends were to dump hours into this everyone fell off after a few matches of this nonsense.  

RuThePlumber
Have you played Titanfall 2?
syrupywolf

I don't what game you all were playing but I played a LOT of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: Modern Warfare. This is exactly how it played. Stopping Power was always the go to perk, M16 with SP was always 1 burst to the chest kill, snipers with SP 1 shot kills to chest. Scoping was slower. To be frank, this is the game we wanted, cried out for. Us old hands don't like the newer CoDs, a lot of us abandoned the series. So I'll be damned if I'll let you whinners mess up the game we wanted because you can't play it. If you don't like MW then go play one of the other CoDs, play IW, cause this is our game and how we wanted it (untouched)

Gerard_Rocks

@Gerard_Rocks wrote:

I don't what game you all were playing but I played a LOT of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: Modern Warfare. This is exactly how it played. Stopping Power was always the go to perk, M16 with SP was always 1 burst to the chest kill, snipers with SP 1 shot kills to chest. Scoping was slower. To be frank, this is the game we wanted, cried out for. Us old hands don't like the newer CoDs, a lot of us abandoned the series. So I'll be damned if I'll let you whinners mess up the game we wanted because you can't play it. If you don't like MW then go play one of the other CoDs, play IW, cause this is our game and how we wanted it (untouched)

I agree. COD Remastered, for the most part, is the original game. If they have changed anything it's the claymores, which are less deadly now,  and the sniper ghillie, which before you could literally disappear in the grass.  If anything they have changed the game slighly to favor the SMGs compared to the original.

COD4 and Remastered are still sniper friendly games.  The movement is slower (compared to recent CODs) and even though many maps are small they have same very sniper favorable lines of sight (BOG for example). And even through the M16 is deadly, the COD4 ACOG sucks compared to the MW2 ACOG and cannot be effectively used on anything other than the M16 (which is why I thought MW2 had better gun balance and why I liked it better). That all said COD4, and Remastered have much better gun balance and game play than recent CODs that are so SMG friendly, and you still here the whinning about TTK in those recent games.

rainmaker64
Highlighted

Honestly if you don't like the dynamics of the game, just don't play it. I always use UAV jammer instead of stopping power and I do just fine.

Your claim about one bullet kills is flat out ridiculous, and makes your entire argument sound more like whining and exhaturating than requesting a patch. The M16 can kill you with one quick burst with stopping power, but that's three shots not one.

I'm not denying that the kill time is quick, but if you're going to argue for a patch, you should avoid exhaturation.

ar15a3

Studios