Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer

Modern Warfare Remastered PS4 Forum

Re: Modern Warfare Remri astered Multiplayer

in reply to Jason101577

I watched that video and just encountered the problem about a hr ago. But I do think have guitar hero. Never have

bland525

Re: Modern Warfare Remri astered Multiplayer

in reply to Jason101577

The youtube video worked for me!!!!!!! Holy s**t can't believe it was because of something so simple. Been waiting for weeks for this to be fixed thanks......

TheDamnRebel

Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer

in reply to DopedUpDolphin

hi bro my name its luka i like call of duty remastered 

Tobi_Yt

DopedUpDolphin wrote:

I am having trouble playing Multiplayer for MW Remastered. I pre-purchased the Digital Legacy edition and I could play the Campaign fine, but when I am at the home screen for MW remastered the Multiplayer option is dull and I cant select it. I can select Campaign fine but not Multiplayer. Anyone else having this bug or know a solution?

PS. Everything on Infinite Warfare works fine, Its just the MW remastered Multiplayer that doesnt. 

UPDATE: So after closing the game 10 or so times being unsuccessful I decided to post on the forums for help. But of course it works as soon as I post about it. So all is good.

Tobi_Yt
Highlighted

I am having trouble playing Multiplayer for MW Remastered. I pre-purchased the Digital Legacy edition and I could play the Campaign fine, but when I am at the home screen for MW remastered the Multiplayer option is dull and I cant select it. I can select Campaign fine but not Multiplayer. Anyone else having this bug or know a solution?

PS. Everything on Infinite Warfare works fine, Its just the MW remastered Multiplayer that doesnt. 

Tobi_Yt

Studios