Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer

Modern Warfare Remastered PS4 Forum

Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer

I am having trouble playing Multiplayer for MW Remastered. I pre-purchased the Digital Legacy edition and I could play the Campaign fine, but when I am at the home screen for MW remastered the Multiplayer option is dull and I cant select it. I can select Campaign fine but not Multiplayer. Anyone else having this bug or know a solution?

PS. Everything on Infinite Warfare works fine, Its just the MW remastered Multiplayer that doesnt. 

UPDATE: So after closing the game 10 or so times being unsuccessful I decided to post on the forums for help. But of course it works as soon as I post about it. So all is good.

DopedUpDolphin
64 REPLIES

Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer

in reply to DopedUpDolphin

Hey there. If you try to access it through infinite warfare menus it is locked. Close the game and enter through the mw icon on your game menu.

MrKadaver16

in reply to MrKadaver16

Still does not work through main icon multiplayer greyed out and not selectable. Bought through PlayStation store UK preorder top version. Preloaded. 

gRmagler

in reply to MrKadaver16

Hay i got a question i got call of duty infanite warfare Legacy edition and i downloaded call of duty modern warfare and when i got on it said insert infanite warfare disc when all ready was in there and i cleaned the disc 3 time but still didnt work i put in infanite warfare but i dont see any icon and im on ps4

Ghost7

in reply to DopedUpDolphin

Found out how to fix it, delete the data associated with the game ( not the installation) in storage management then restart console and game . 

gRmagler

in reply to gRmagler

just tried this twice, didnt work for me... if anyone has any more suggestions plz help

chocomili

in reply to chocomili

same for me i can't access multiplayer on cod 4 remastered too. 

KlonoaDreamTraveler

in reply to KlonoaDreamTraveler

If you play PS4, join a MWR community, let it register that you've joined, and then try to join someone's session. It will bypass it, and force it to update and let you in.

TehContagion

in reply to TehContagion

I have to try that later in the morning

RM
InfiniteTroll_24

in reply to gRmagler

I'm having the same problem and tried this solution but it still doesent work. I'm going to try deleting it then re installing 

Studios