Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer

Modern Warfare Remastered PS4 Forum

Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer

in reply to ace0823

Let me know if you figure anything out i will keep you posted if i find anything also

Dukemnuke

in reply to ace0823

ace0823 wrote:

So calling Activision is worthless.... their phone system just tells you ey changed their support and all is online now. Then hangs up on you telling you have a nice day... really??

Activision chat support just said thanks for letting us know... im gonna sit there for another painful couple hours trying everything over and over again because i really dont want to have just wasted $80

I tried calling as well!  It is so stupid!  The chat support said the higher ups are aware of the situation and are "working hard to fix it."

I told the guy I didn't just spend $80 on a broken game!  MWR multiplayer is why I bought the game!

EndrzShadow

in reply to ace0823

I have the exact same problem. 

Thurditt

in reply to Thurditt

Its clearly a bug on their end for multiplayer to be freezing on the multiplayer screen.. but everything else works but cant get on multiplayer for remastered

Thurditt wrote:

I have the exact same problem. 

Dukemnuke

in reply to Dukemnuke

So, still no update for an xbox one fix?

MorningWoodFairy

in reply to MorningWoodFairy

No and its getting old i dint pay 85$ to not be able to play modern warfare remaster multiplayer. its bull*****. i contact them everyday i urge everyone to do the same simply chat activision and stress this issue the more we complain the faster they will hopefully fix this. 

Dukemnuke

in reply to Dukemnuke

Like i basically paid the extra money for a game to just freeze on the multiplayer lobby screen ha

Dukemnuke

in reply to Dukemnuke

had the same problem since the game went online so i didnt bother playing. talked to activision support today and they told me to renew the licence on the ps4. i did that for modern warfare remastered and it worked strait away Smiley Happy
(for ps4)    (settings > playstation network/account management > restore licences)

portroyal420

in reply to portroyal420

Heck yeah bro glad to hear it. hopefully they get a fix for the xbox one.

Dukemnuke

in reply to Dukemnuke

Any news on a xbox one fix yet had the game for weeks and still aint been able to play remaster multiplayer cause it just freezes on the lobby screen.

Dukemnuke

Studios