Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer

Modern Warfare Remastered PS4 Forum

Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer

in reply to Dukemnuke

I have a fix for xbox one. Go to settings > preferences and select "this is not my home xbox". Once you do that then select "this is my hinge xbox to rest it as your home box. After that, shut down and unplug the xbox for about 2 minutes. Boot back up and you should be good to go.

MorningWoodFairy

in reply to MorningWoodFairy

Dude.. if this works.. you will be my hero.

I thought i tried that before but did not let it stay turned off for long.

Will test and update tonight if it fixed for me as well.

ace0823

in reply to ace0823

Did not work for me.. motherf#@&÷r... this is pissing me off

ace0823

in reply to ace0823

Sorry to hear it. In full disclosure I did the home xbox swap, tried the game, it didn't work, did the home xbox swap again, UNPLUGGED the xbox for roughly 2 minutes, plugged it back in and was good to go. Hope something works out for you.

MorningWoodFairy

I appreciate the help man. but unfortunately mine is still freezing on the multiplayer menu after doing your steps above...

MorningWoodFairy wrote:

I have a fix for xbox one. Go to settings > preferences and select "this is not my home xbox". Once you do that then select "this is my hinge xbox to rest it as your home box. After that, shut down and unplug the xbox for about 2 minutes. Boot back up and you should be good to go.

Dukemnuke

Appreciate the tip, however I spent an hour fiddling with this yesterday and still no luck. *****!!!!!

SwedishLinus

in reply to ace0823

Hey man, 

I've been having the exact same issue since I bought the game (on release). I've tried:

• Rebooting the xbox
  • Clearing the xbox cache
  • Reinstalling the game
  • Updateing the console to latest firmware

Still no dice. So looking forward to Activision taking this seriously and *****ing fix it once and for all. I got the game JUST to be able to play Cod4 Multiplayer.

SwedishLinus

in reply to SwedishLinus

Yeah activision is really pissing me off this issue should be number 1 priority and be fixed asap as because hundreds are people are stuck not being able to play multiplayer for remastered. still looking for a fix xbox one..

Dukemnuke

in reply to Dukemnuke

I dont know how.. I dont know why... but now, all of a sudden.. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

I just started it right up and it worked. Not sure if it was a hot fix or I'm just lucky. 

ace0823

in reply to ace0823

Luckyyyyy lol i still aint been able to play it not once!

Dukemnuke

Studios